Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Fulham vs Athletico Madrid Match thread**

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
When it gets boring the commentators talk nonsense.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Obviously. You'd have to be a mentalist to think Fulham haven't done really well this year and that Woy is anything but a very shrewd and knowledgable manager.

BUT

That doesn't mean THIS game isn't boring and low in quality.

Low(-ish) in quality, perhaps. Boring, I'd disagree. OK so it's not an absolute thriller, but it's compelling all the same.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
This Italian Ref's been really good tonight. Won't stand for any theatrics, but hasn't shown his card at all (as far as I can remember). Bravo that man. :clap:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
My Sky box is playing silly buggers tonight. Anyone else getting a dodgy reception? Picture keeps freezing and a screeching noise.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Did you see that girl they picked out in the crowd?

:love:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
My Sky box is playing silly buggers tonight. Anyone else getting a dodgy reception? Picture keeps freezing and a screeching noise.

Fine on Virgin Media. Have you voted in the whats better, Sky or Virgin, thread yet? :wink:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
On the day of the death of Johnny Haynes, Alan Mullery, another high-profile Fulham and England player, made the following tribute: "He was the only reason I went to Fulham as a young boy of 15 leaving school. He was my hero, the captain of England and Fulham. The word great rolls off the tongue quite easily these days but he really was. He was the best passer of a ball I have ever seen - I don't know anyone who could pass a ball as accurately. Anyone who saw him will know what a great player he was."

Johnny Haynes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here