Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fulham game

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007
As I've said before he is a liability and his performance for one of the goals was laughable. Why Wendy gave him a contract we will never know but he has to rectify his error and get someone not so shit in damn quick otherwise all the goals in the world aren't going to stop us getting relegated.

What total garbage....the guy was out injured for a year and played a handful of games last season. He's a loyal player and works very hard to be fit and never moans when he's not in the side. Always happy to do extra training in areas where he may struggle. Give him 10 games and he'll be on the top of his game.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
What total garbage....the guy was out injured for a year and played a handful of games last season. He's a loyal player and works very hard to be fit and never moans when he's not in the side. Always happy to do extra training in areas where he may struggle. Give him 10 games and he'll be on the top of his game.

Fully agree....

Best shot stopper at the club for many a year, he does flap on occasion..but it has hardly ever come to naything...overall I'd be more than happy for him to be in goal all season.

Just think wilkins....like with gary hart will not give him a proper go!

Shame

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Never moans ?

Don't think that is true somehow

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Fully agree....

Best shot stopper at the club for many a year, he does flap on occasion..but it has hardly ever come to naything...overall I'd be more than happy for him to be in goal all season.

Just think wilkins....like with gary hart will not give him a proper go!

Shame

If Hart has another games = another contract do you think Wilkins will play him much?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I thought we were good on the break last night. Fulham first half team were very average indeed, I thought Diop would of imposed himself more in the midfield. I think we definitely need a new centre midfielder, because Revell and Forster do not want the ball in the air. They want it to their feet that is where we look more dangerous. I thought Jakey took his goal well, but our set-pieces yet again were very poor indeed. Kuipers had a good game, apart from indecisions coming for crosses in the second half. All in all a good work out, we need to improve on a few things, one of them is definitely defending set-pieces. where we look very vulnerable with a in-swinging corner.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sorry.

I meant.

Do you think Wilkins will play hart much if he has another clause in his contract to do with the number of games he plays and him been given a new one.

Doubt the club will allow these clauses to happen again.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kuipers never moaned when Ben Roberts or Henderson were at the club. All he did was work hard to fight for the number one shirt.

As Kinks has pointed out, that is not true.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
However could have done a lot better for both goals
but very nearly gave at least 3 away,he has got no idea on corners or crosses,he went missing 3 times in front of me,flapping for a taxi instead of catch the damn ball.Imo we need a better keeper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here