Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fulham game

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Seems we made no changes for the second half, a clear indication that this is the team currently pencilled in for Crewe?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
For God`s sake Bully, dont get so ratty.

Dont you start on me cos i'm packing up smoking fella, I've been cool, calm and f***ing collected all day. Now shut it :rant:

*note to self*.............. dont need a smoke :p

1066gull

i wonder what players shirt jake will recieve (if a friendly means so much to him)

1066gull

premier league your having a laugh sung out of tune by guys who cannot sing!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
By the sounds of things, Brighton played really well and against Premiership opposition, it gives great optimism for the new season.

But then again, I wouldn't take one friendly game to judge on how a season is going to pan out.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Same old story.Winning on our travels and playing wank at home.Nothing has changed then:cool:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Entertaining first half by the Albion, Jakey flying on the wing, Forster hassling in the middle & FDM a safe pair of gloves. No midfield to speak of, but it didn't matter overmuch. Fulham made to look ordinary. Which to be fair, they are. But they were able to switch up a gear in the second half, at round about the same time the Albion's play disintegrated, the odd sweet passing move aside. I'm starting to have twinges of doubt now about Savage and Elder. They added very little in the second half. Forster and Revell looks to me a much better starting option. Once again Elder fluffed a header that was far easier to score, this one on the goal-line with the keeper nowhere, and Bas never got a blow in. OK, it was Premiership opposition, but they weren't much kop. Whatever Fulham players get paid, there was nobody in that side who was worth it. Confident choice for relegation. As for the Albion? Dunno, impossible to say til there's a settled side.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Some very poor singing efforts tonight. The Posh Spice thing featuring Vauxhall Corsa and Nicky Forster was particularly ill-advised :lol:

1066gull

Next time we will look to you for a solo adrie as i didnt see or hear you singing tonight

i wernt there. i was working late

may go to hastings at the end of the month

it sounded like 5people and was late in the second half for a few secs. just having a laugh :) :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here