Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fulham fri nite

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
They almost single-handedly saw off Exeter in the league cup, you know...

wilkinson scored a CRACKER that night

i remember when marney was on FIRE against gillingham - just a shame the rest of the team were shit that day

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
But we arent taking about marney and wilkinson,we are talking about fulham buying some good platers,not shite.And i suspect that most on here have maybe played footy but not to a standard where you get a contract,earn loads of money and play for a premier league club,so perhaps kinky is perhaps forgetting how shite he was at footy and is a little bit envious

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
On fire? He missed a SITTER to make it 3-3, Gillingham went up the other end and scored with Petterson on his arse. If that was him on fire, I dread to remember what his worst games were like!

was that the SITTER when he managed to put it over the bar from a yard out - a skill that too few players have in the game these days

maybe it was the wallsall game when he absolutely RAPED the visitors

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
But we arent taking about marney and wilkinson,we are talking about fulham buying some good platers,not shite.And i suspect that most on here have maybe played footy but not to a standard where you get a contract,earn loads of money and play for a premier league club,so perhaps kinky is perhaps forgetting how shite he was at footy and is a little bit envious

But we are as the both play in the Championship and in Healys case League 1

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mmm tough one,still dont recall any of them being shite,medeocre (sp),ave,ok,but not shite

david yelldell? maheta molango?

the list could go on

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Says on Fulham's Website that their original allocation of tickets are sold but Brighton are opening up another area for them ? Will there be more away :cheery: fans than home fans ? :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here