Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fulham fri nite

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Karama was a flop with two clubs in the top flight
Healy is so good he scored once every four games in the championship

agree with that

healy is living off the fact he has scored a couple of goals for northern ireland. he was in ricardo fullers shaddow at preston, and he didn't exactly set the premiership alight did he? his record is also very poor at league level, compared to the top strikers in the championship last season

kamara hasnt really cut it in the top flight, will be interesting to see how he does given another run. baird and davis are there only real two decent signings

as such, and with sanchezs last job in the league was helping play a part in getting wycombe relegated, they will struggle big time next season

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
how many goals did kamara score last season,how many clubs were after baird and healy,doesnt strike me that these are shite players.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
how many goals did kamara score last season,how many clubs were after baird and healy,doesnt strike me that these are shite players.

Sunderland are the only club after Baird, What has the number of goals Kamara scored in the Championship got to do with how well he is going to do next year?
I am willing to bet you £10 he wont net 10 league gfoals

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Sunderland are the only club after Baird, What has the number of goals Kamara scored in the Championship got to do with how well he is going to do next year?
I am willing to bet you £10 he wont net 10 league gfoals

You never know though, look what happened with Henderson and Iwelumo, didn't look very prolific in League 1 then both had good seasons in the Championship.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
newcastle and sunderland were after baird fact,as for yourself betting 10 goals doesnt make you a good player in the league does it? perhaps seeing as you feel these players are shite,could you define shite.I would love to know?And i didnt say just cause he scored 24 goals last season in the championship that he is the bollocks,i said fulham have signed some good players,and am looking forward to fri nite,now perhaps let me know how many shite players you know that have scored those sort of ratio in the championship,then i would be all ears

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
perhaps you were one of the plums the season b4 last saying drogba was shite

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
newcastle and sunderland were after baird fact,as for yourself betting 10 goals doesnt make you a good player in the league does it? perhaps seeing as you feel these players are shite,could you define shite.I would love to know?And i didnt say just cause he scored 24 goals last season in the championship that he is the bollocks,i said fulham have signed some good players,and am looking forward to fri nite,now perhaps let me know how many shite players you know that have scored those sort of ratio in the championship,then i would be all ears

None of the top scorers in the past few years have set the premiership alight when they have gone up - King was out of all of last year.
Harwood is utter dog turd.

Cureton last year is an average playe as well.

Me + 3 others.

It will be great to be back in the Sportsman moaning about the away fans being let in and causing us to queue for 5 seconds :D:D

The smell of the burgers and chips - twi-light footy at it's best - what more can you want.

It will be a real shame if we don't get a decent gate as people have been moaning for years about no friendlies at Withers and when we get a half decent Prem team where are the fans??

SEEEEEEAGULLS :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
good enough ,the fact they have again just got good signing on bonuses,have contracts in excess off 20 grand a week has put them on the level of not really being SHITE players imo,the fact that you think they wont make it is clear,its the SHITE label i cant comprehend.Ive seen plenty of SHITE players on the county scene etc,but not many in the championship

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
good enough ,the fact they have again just got good signing on bonuses,have contracts in excess off 20 grand a week has put them on the level of not really being SHITE players imo,the fact that you think they wont make it is clear,its the SHITE label i cant comprehend.Ive seen plenty of SHITE players on the county scene etc,but not many in the championship

Is your caps broken?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

it depends how you define shit as really

if you are talking about the county scene, then they are obviously world class. however, if you are looking at someone like kamara and healy in terms of the premiership class, then they could well be considered to be the shitter players in the premiership

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here