Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From the Spurs site...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
My goodness .. £21.60, that's terrible. That's £6.60 more than it cost to sit in the West Stand at the Goldstone EIGHTEEN years ago.

They really are ripping us off in this brand new state-of-the-art stadium with unobstructed sight lines from every padded seat. Scandalous.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
£21 is very high, but i think it will sell out, that said il doubt spurs will sell out there allocation given the prices

There is NO WAY Spurs won't sell 1,200-odd tickets for this.

Premier League fans are used to being ripped off remember.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally posted by Clippedgull

It's cheaper than I expected!

I agree -Thought about giving it a miss but might go if I can get a ticket !

Also agree it is ludicrous that we hear these things from 'opposition' sources !

N17

Jun 21, 2011
There is NO WAY Spurs won't sell 1,200-odd tickets for this.

Premier League fans are used to being ripped off remember.

These are only being offered to our Season Ticket holders demand is so high.

I will be lucky enough to be there but i know loads that wont. Could have sold double that with no trouble at at.

By the way, the only pre-season friendly at WHL is £25...........

N17

Jun 21, 2011
£21 is very high, but i think it will sell out, that said il doubt spurs will sell out there allocation given the prices

Mate, a couple of seasons ago a 'Tottenham X1' played a pre-season friendly vs Crawley (£18)

We took 1500 to that game. 1275 to B&HAs shiny new stadiium is no trouble.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
These are only being offered to our Season Ticket holders demand is so high.

I will be lucky enough to be there but i know loads that wont. Could have sold double that with no trouble at at.

By the way, the only pre-season friendly at WHL is £25...........

Which is a rip off.

Its Bilboa, which isnt a great pull.... plus its on TV

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Which is a rip off.

Its Bilboa, which isnt a great pull.... plus its on TV

Agreed. Not only that, after the tickets went on sale, they moved the kick off time to 5.15pm for TV (ITV4).

Ridiculous. I think this might not actually sell out for a change. I am missing it for the first time in many seasons.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The 90% thing works out quite well which suggests standard away prices will be:

Prices: Adult - £24. Seniors - £17. Under-18 - £12. Under-10 - £6.

Will the 1000+ non STH seats for league games be at this price ? I was thinking £28 for Adults would be an absolute bargain. :O

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
At what age does one become a Senior?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Will the 1000+ non STH seats for league games be at this price ? I was thinking £28 for Adults would be an absolute bargain. :O

There's not enough capacity for all season ticket holders (incl. 1901ers) but not all want to go, of course.

Suspect it will be first come first served for season ticket holders who will have to pay 90% of what will be the going match day rate for their seat.

After that, presumably a free for all until the artificially low capacity is reached then sales stop.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There's not enough capacity for all season ticket holders (incl. 1901ers) but not all want to go, of course.

Suspect it will be first come first served for season ticket holders who will have to pay 90% of what will be the going match day rate for their seat.

After that, presumably a free for all until the artificially low capacity is reached then sales stop.

Sorry Bozza my question was would the tickets be the same price for those attending league games who are non STH's (and will be scrambling for tickets in the East Stand for the Donny opener.)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry Bozza my question was would the tickets be the same price for those attending league games who are non STH's (and will be scrambling for tickets in the East Stand for the Donny opener.)

I can't remember the pricing structure of the East, where the bulk of match day tickets are, now. But I reckon North Stand match by match tickets (if any) will be the same as the price I worked out for regular away games up this thread.

If you look at the season ticket pricing structure, I'm sure you can work out the approximate prices for other stands from there. £24 has to be about the mark though, as I don't recall much difference between North and (non-family) East.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I can't remember the pricing structure of the East, where the bulk of match day tickets are, now. But I reckon North Stand match by match tickets (if any) will be the same as the price I worked out for regular away games up this thread.

If you look at the season ticket pricing structure, I'm sure you can work out the approximate prices for other stands from there. £24 has to be about the mark though, as I don't recall much difference between North and (non-family) East.

Adult East Stand ST's I think are @ £425 , with North Stand ST's @ £395. I believe all of the North Stand is sold out. Roughly that works out at £18.50 a game in the East Stand for STH's so £24/£26 sounds about right for the privilege to watch the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here