Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From the Spurs site...

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Mate, a couple of seasons ago a 'Tottenham X1' played a pre-season friendly vs Crawley (£18)

We took 1500 to that game. 1275 to B&HAs shiny new stadiium is no trouble.

Are spurs fans excited about being the first team to play at the Amex or is it par for the course when you are one of the biggest teams in England.
Plus will Harry play a full strength team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wont get a bus pass until I'm 67 :rant:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will it be carnage when about 900 Spurs fans arrive at Brighton Station around half two (after a few bevvies in town) , expecting to get on a 8 carriage train to Falmer ? :lol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will it be carnage when about 900 Spurs fans arrive at Brighton Station around half two (after a few bevvies in town) , expecting to get on a 8 carriage train to Falmer ? :lol:

All away supporters will be arriving by coach. It says so in the planning application.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's 65 at the Albion I think.

It was 60 up until a couple of years ago when they upped it to new applicants to 65. Any body of between 60 and 65 who had received pensioners concessions continued to get it.

The only requirement when applying for this is to complete the form with date of birth.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wont get a bus pass until I'm 67 :rant:

Why is that as the concessionary travel is a national scheme without any specific qualification other than reaching 60 years of age. Another point, which a lot of people dont realise, is that if you are unable to obtain a driving license through health reasons you are entitled to a concessionary bus pass. This type of pass is available for use at anytime pof ther day until 11.00pm where most OAP pases arent valid until 9.30 in most parts of the country.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Are spurs fans excited about being the first team to play at the Amex or is it par for the course when you are one of the biggest teams in England.
Plus will Harry play a full strength team.

Most I know (including myself) are very excited about the game.

I think Harry will play a pretty strong team for this one.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Or those (like me) who are saving that big box of tissues for the Donny game!

The first game is against Donny, emotions at the ready. I have a small tribute to hang from the WSU in tribute of my Dear Dad who'd said we'd get there, and he was right. Whilst he cant be there having passed away, he will certainly be there in soul. Is it possible to hang these tributes at least up to and for the first 5 mins of the game at least. I honestly feel this will help to heal many hearts for a lot of people around the stadium. By ensuring they are not big enough to obscure our fans below (whom I am sure would probably like to do the same) could the club give us their view on this.....Its a one off, but to me would mean the world to let him know "WE DID IT" (also think the stewards on the day will need a briefing of the past)

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
It will be cheaper, surely, for STH who also had ST at Withdean to show how much we are appreciated the supporters who were there, getting wet, when it was p***ing it down at the Withdean.
I wasn't a season ticket holder at withdean,but I was there ,getting wet,when it was pi**ing at withdean. get over yourself.

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
Do you lads think they will sell out before going on sale to non season ticket holders?

no.even though only 17,000 tickets are available for the game alot of fans seem to be saving themselves for the doncaster game.i wouldnt be surprised if the game didnt sell out until a couple of days before the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here