Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From Argyle, with love.

CornishPilgrim

Oct 28, 2011
At last, Argyle have had the brilliant news we've been dying to hear for months - James Brent has bought the club, and our future is secured.

This has been a thoroughly depressing time for all Argyle fans. But there have been positives to take from this harrowing experience. Our fanbase came together to support our unpaid staff in their hour of need. Our fanbase put aside any petty differences to unite behind James Brent's bid for the club. And fans of other clubs showed us their support in our hour of need.

The phrase "best fans in the world" seems a bit OTT and usually lacks any meaning, but ask any Argyle fan, and BHA will almost undoubtably be their answer. Quite a few clubs were represented at our Fans Reunited events, which was somewhat humbling, but the response of BHA fans was staggering. Hundreds of you showed solidarity in the stands with us. A couple even travelling all the way to Burton to stand in the away terrace with us, who were a pleasure to meet. Humbling comments on our forums, of your fans following our progress and offering your insights.

This will never be forgotten. Today is one of the happiest days of my life. I'm well on my way to drunk, and have shed a few tears throughout the day. Ours is a solid loyal fanbase, but is often prone to some cynicism and defeatism, so to have the support of hundreds of your fans helped us remain upbeat when it seemed no-one in the footballing world gave a hoot about us. From the bottom of my heart, thank-you to you all, you truly are the best fans in the land and can be so proud to support your club.

From a humbled Pilgrim.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
A massive congratulations to all of you! When I heard I was so pleased for you! Hopefully this will give you the kick up you need to move up the table again now!

It's a long and tedious road. But it'll be worth it one day.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Congratulations, and well done to all the fans from all the clubs who travelled to show support.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
D'awwwwwwww ain't that lovely :)

I was GUTTED I was working the two weekends you did Fans Reunited, I wish you all the best, I genuinely hope you rocket back up the leagues, easily my second club these days :-D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Great news, I'm sure all Albion fans (The Brighton ones anyway) are delighted, I know I am, see you soon (not too soon though !)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
congrats on your good news Pilgrims and I hope the rest of the season develops just as nicely :thumbsup:

Bodspafc

Jun 23, 2011
Another Argyle fan here - can't add much more than what the OP has said, but once again, thanks for your support and solidarity during the darkest time in our 125 years. I will never forget this and will certainly hold Brighton as my 2nd team.

Don't suppose Nooney is available for loan is he?

Thanks again, good luck on Saturday :smile:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
good news for all green army fans, keep the positive news going and i am sure your be back where you belong very soon

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Hi...Guzzlova on your site. Thanks for the great day we had on your fans united day...away days are few and far between now due to illness but really enjoyed my day with the Janners,get back up the league now....good luck guys!!

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
So so Pleased for your club and fans, I have many fond memories of watching Plymouth V BHA and the support the Green Army gave us during the dark days. I have so many friends in Cornwall that support the 'Pilgrims' and have been speaking to them tonight! such 'head aches' in the morning!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here