Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From Argyle, with love.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Brilliant news - here's hoping you soon start climbing the table. Green Army!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
It would be good for a couple of our players to go out on loan IMO - what about Agestein & Forster Caskey to Plymouth ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Well done and good luck Argyle !!!

greenarmy29

Sep 4, 2011
worthing
just over 4000 at cheltenham and more than 1200 of them supporting the greens :)
And to add thanks for all your support guys, admittedly we would still have been taken over (hopefully) but the moral support you gave us with your visits will never be forgotten. Whats the chances of me and my son being able to get in wearing colours at your next home match if i can get tickets?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Pretty sure you'd be welcome and next couple of homes are against opposition who shouldn't be a problem from a crowd control poV.

Barnsley at home next Sunday then Coventry will, at last, be a Sat 3.00 ko.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Now let's bend our considerable psychic powers to getting Wrexham back into the daylight....they're top of the Blue Square Premier.

(Beaming psi-powers at NE Wales...)

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Fantastic news! At last your survival is assured - now to start winning matches. Richard Vaughan was responsible, with his idea of Fans United, for helping to put the spotlight on our predicament, when we were close to going out of business. For him and every other Plymouth fan I'm absolutely delighted. I attended your Fans Reuinited against Macclesfield and the whole expreience was quite emotive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here