Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From 606

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It has been a long drawn out affair but the new manager will be announced today by 5.00. Gannon and Ince are out of the reckoning and Boothroyd also turned us down although this is not common knowledge. The final two are Pardew and Slade. Pardew wants a 3 yr contract and to bring in his own backroom and Slade has been offered an initial six month contact with an automatic 18 month extension if we stay up. So it will be one of these two. Knight prefers Slade but the Blooms prefer Pardew. Lets see who gets their choice

:shrug: your guess is as good as mine

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Of them two Pardew.

Although it is likely to be bollocks

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Lies,lies and more lies!
Do people get off on posting things like that or what?
SLADE PLEASE!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Slade for me, done a good job at his 3 clubs. Pardew was an abject failure at Charlton and a one season wonder at West H'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'm.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
if its true I would go for Pardew on the basis he will bring in his own assistants. Slade would go for the easy option and retain the dynamic duo.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If this is to be believed then I want Pardew. NOT because he is a better manager but because he is more serious about the job. First, he wants a three-year contract and doesn't want to mess around with a six month and then I'll be off deal. Secondly he wants to bring in his own team. What professional manager wouldn't. New management, new broom and let's be honest we need to clean out the backroom. Slade seems a bit too needy if he agrees.

Of course, this is IF this is to be believed.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
if this is true. i am excited! we will finally know.

i hope i am not disappointed come 5. firstly that this was a lie and secondly that the manager is shite!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If this is to be believed then I want Pardew. NOT because he is a better manager but because he is more serious about the job. First, he wants a three-year contract and doesn't want to mess around with a six month and then I'll be off deal. Secondly he wants to bring in his own team. What professional manager wouldn't. New management, new broom and let's be honest we need to clean out the backroom. Slade seems a bit too needy if he agrees.

Of course, this is IF this is to be believed.

Exactly what he said.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I go with the pinch of salt theory but of the two i would like to see Mr Slade given the chance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Slade is appointed - we are all doomed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here