Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friends Of NSC - A Business Idea

Would you use a " Friends Of NSC " club ?.

• Yes I would be inclined to its a good idea

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • I may use someone from NSC its a worthwhile option

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • No I would not use this option at all

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Fence - come back to me

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not really as I said if the wheel hadn't been invented and I said " Hey I've got a great idea its called a Wheel " you would have been on slagging it off. The usual suspects chipped in to destroy the idea whilst the people who actually thought it was a good idea and of could be of use to them stayed slient probably because the did not want to shouted down by the big mouths on NSC, Its not paranoia its fact.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its water off a Ducks back now tbh. I am not suprised really. SF has not said anything positive once in the last 5 years to anything I have posted so its not the shock of the century.

Anway stuff to do , have a good day :bigwave:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The usual suspects chipped in to destroy the idea whilst the people who actually thought it was a good idea and of could be of use to them stayed slient probably because the did not want to shouted down by the big mouths on NSC, Its not paranoia its fact.

Without wishing to appear argumentative, the idea hasn't been destroyed as currently the majority say it's a good idea and would consider using it.

I don't know anything about 'usual suspects' as I'm not really on NSC much these days, but I do know a little about networking.

Run with the idea by all means Gareth, but do take some of the honest feedback on board.

It may not be exactly what you want to hear, but it'll help to get a more accurate picture of potential future support.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Not a bad idea in principal. NSC would hold no resonsability for the services offered but it could be a small money maker for NSC, REMF or the top secret Mod's Christmas Dinner Fund.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here