Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friends Of NSC - A Business Idea

Would you use a " Friends Of NSC " club ?.

• Yes I would be inclined to its a good idea

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • I may use someone from NSC its a worthwhile option

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • No I would not use this option at all

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Fence - come back to me

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Why is it a can of worms ?. It is no different to the BHAFC " Friends of the Albion " model where BHAFC fans tradepeople's services are advertised on the website and in the match programme very home game.

Are you serious?

FOTA is a group of business people who do business together, on a business level. The common denominator is that the vast majority support the Albion.

NSC is a public forum where any Tom, Dick or Dave, regardless of age and intelligence, can have a voice. People sometimes over-react, act in an immature fashion, flounce, make racist comments, make ill-informed comments, start binfests... the list is endless.

Recommend someone, by all means, but that's as far as it goes.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Are you serious?

FOTA is a group of business people who do business together, on a business level. The common denominator is that the vast majority support the Albion.

NSC is a public forum where any Tom, Dick or Dave, regardless of age and intelligence, can have a voice. People sometimes over-react, act in an immature fashion, flounce, make racist comments, make ill-informed comments, start binfests... the list is endless.

Recommend someone, by all means, but that's as far as it goes.

They do business amoungst themselves but it is largely for the masses of BHAFC fans to do business through. Anyway although 23 people think it is a good idea and 4 think it is not its the usual supsects out to make a point and to shout it down. Whose next, we've had Lokki, Soul Finger time for Uncle Buck to pipe up surely. :

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
It's an excellent way to find services. I use it all the time.

used-car-salesman.jpg

how much does it cost to join?

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
They do business amoungst themselves but it is largely for the masses of BHAFC fans to do business through. Anyway although 23 people think it is a good idea and 4 think it is not its the usual supsects out to make a point and to shout it down. Whose next, we've had Lokki, Soul Finger time for Uncle Buck to pipe up surely. :

I think you're possibly a bit paranoid.

Am I not allowed to criticise, or discuss, anything you suggest now in case I hurt your feelings?

You wonder why you get so much grief.

I'm not into binfests so I'll bid you good day US.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh do shut up with this whining "pity me" stuff, Uncle S. If you want to start a Friends of Dorothy then go for it but don't presume that if people think it's a crap idea that they're personally out to get you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I could have absolutely GUARANTEED when I saw you name come up it would have been a negative comment. ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED it. The think is when ALL you do is criticise it gets boring and predictable.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As Alan would say f*** THE LOT OF YOU.

:bigwave:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I could have absolutely GUARANTEED when I saw you name come up it would have been a negative comment. ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED it. The think is when ALL you do is criticise it gets boring and predictable.

It seems to me you have two character flaws. 1. You cannot take criticisms. 2. You will only listern to people who tell you want to hear.

Just my two cents and based on observation and not nessaseraly on fact.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Swings and roundabouts innit.
If you've got posters on here who are reliable and have a service to offer, then that can only be a good thing. As for FOTA, there are a couple of companies on there that i've used becasue they were FOTA and the service I received was shite. Just because these companies pay the Albion to advertise in their programs as "friends", its not an endorsement that they're actually any good

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh, very poor. 1.9 for the flounce. Would have expected better from the drama queen.

f*** OFF YOU C*NT. Is that better ?.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
f*** OFF YOU C*NT. Is that better ?.

Much better. A solid 4 from me.

You really are in need of a holiday. You've PMd me calling me all the names under the sun and accusing me of undermining your attempts at generating business. I'm not. I just think you see enemies everywhere when people disagree with you.

I even posted some helpful tips last week in a long reply to your thread about your business. I thought long and hard about that advice and was really hoping you might consider what I wrote.

You know what. I'm not sure you want help. You seem trap in this vicious circle of playing the victim and then looking for people to blame it on.

I know times are hard. I've had a right go at HB&B when he was belttling the situation previously but really, uncle S. I'm not the enemy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is a BAD idea.

It's like drinking in a pub and thinking that because, like you, other people are in there they must be sound.

Half the pEOple in my local are tossers and, similarly, half the people on NSC are tossers as well. In the same way that I would never get a bloke down the pub to do anything for me business-wise I'd never source business through NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here