Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendlies

killer miller

Apr 25, 2011
Bexhill-on-sea
Hi guys
Was wondering if any body Knows who we have managed to get a friendly against on the 30th July.

Know we cant get Barcelona because they have Manchester United and Real Madrid have Leicester :(

Cheers :amex: :amex:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
worthing, bognor, crawley, littlehampton, etc etc

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hi guys
Was wondering if any body Knows who we have managed to get a friendly against on the 30th July.

Know we cant get Barcelona because they have Manchester United and Real Madrid have Leicester :(

Cheers :amex: :amex:

Information like that might be available on the official site

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Didnt somebody on here say that Man City were going to honour their pledge to DK so it could be them.

They are in Dublin that weekend so would be a weak team.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
A steward at the gate on the North Stand said he'd heard it was Man City - he seemed very certain of this.
And I wanted a big team
:(

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Wasn't the pledge made by Mark Hughes? He is no longer at the club so can hardly honour it.

I'm hoping it's Chelsea.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wasn't the pledge made by Mark Hughes? He is no longer at the club so can hardly honour it.

I'm hoping it's Chelsea.

That is the one team I dont want I want a team that play football the right way. Arsenal would do if Spurs arent available but certainly not Chelsea with their kick and rush style, not exactly route one but very much blood and thunder football.

What about Gus and his contacts with Real Zarragosa and the chief scout living in Spain.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Didnt somebody on here say that Man City were going to honour their pledge to DK so it could be them.

I'm almost certain Man City have said they won't be honouring the pledge? (possibly as they're abroad?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here