Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendlies

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be pleased if it is Spurs but a little worried about the apparent close connection still as I would consider them as an ideal team for Gus to go to if Arry goes to England or even inside. The fact he was sacked as number 2 wouldnt make any difference in my mind if they considered him to be the man to bring them on that next step.

pezza

Oct 26, 2010
seaford
I have also heard that is too be spurs. Hope we go to Portugal again brilliant crack last year

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be pleased if it is Spurs but a little worried about the apparent close connection still as I would consider them as an ideal team for Gus to go to if Arry goes to England or even inside. The fact he was sacked as number 2 wouldnt make any difference in my mind if they considered him to be the man to bring them on that next step.

Maybe I am over reacting and it could work in our favour re a loan of Cudicini or Andross Townend or similar

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
It isn't NUFC as we play Leeds away that weekend. Although it probably wouldn't have been anyways as you will want a bigger game no doubt.

Shame as I dfancy a trip to Falmer!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
At ST presentation, there was a pretty strong suggestion at that time that it be the other major North London club who apparently requested to make the fixture.

It seerms that some potential opponents however may be involved in qualifying for Champions League on weekend of 30th July which would rule them out (ie depending upon whether or not final premiership position qualifes them automatically for the group stages) The same argument would apply to certain other continental clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here