Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

French Winger set to play tonight

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Kinky Gerbils said:
two midfielders playing at full back

1 forward converted to a midfielder at rightback and 1 midfielder converted to a right back at left back- yippee.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Voroshilov said:
1 forward converted to a midfielder at rightback and 1 midfielder converted to a right back at left back- yippee.

Millwall have ross on trial - keep an eye on that one if they dont want him.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
french u21 international . . .like the sound of that , dont like the bit where he had a trial with gills though.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
brightonfan_86 said:
Top priority now is to get a striker and centre back, I'm not sure why we're looking at more wingers when Martin Brittain could be the answer for the right side.

But he might not be or we may not be able to afford him so looking at another option is understandable.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Benny Zamora said:
Is "Colin Kazim-Richards misses out through illness but could play at MK Dons" short for "someone's made a bid for him but we'll say he'll be back on Satdi so no-one twigs"?
Seems a bit coincidental doesn't it?

brightonfan_86 said:
Top priority now is to get a striker and centre back, I'm not sure why we're looking at more wingers when Martin Brittain could be the answer for the right side.

If someone offers you a chance of trialling a French U21 international, you turn round and say no? ??? And you are right to say "could" with Brittain, not "will be".

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
British Bulldog said:
:
Hav'nt we got a 6 figure fee thats been hanging around since january gathering interest?

spend it !spend it now!
Mcshane could be the difference between mid-table & play-offs.
lets get him

brightonfan_86 said:
I aint saying that, I'm saying if Gillingham didn't want him then why have we been offered him, must be class then? :nono:

Who knows? But it pays to check these things out, we have pre-seasons, what's the harm?

Just because League 2 club Wycombe offloaded a certain wide player called Darren Currie, did that mean he was no good then?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
brightonfan_86 said:
I aint saying that, I'm saying if Gillingham didn't want him then why have we been offered him, must be class then? :nono:

The reason Gillingham might not have wanted him could be for a number of reasons. There is no harm in giving someone a trial. Lots of clubs turn down players and live to regret it. Iam Wright anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here