Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

French midfielder, Racon, on loan from Charlton [merged]

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Without wishing to sound sceptical Im lead to believe that Charlton made an offer for Dean Cox in the transfer window
Could Alan Pardew be looking at doing a deal at the end of the season with this fella and Dean Cox

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We've needed another midfielder since Hammond left. :rolleyes: We could do with some fullback cover but Whing is only out for two matches.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Without wishing to sound sceptical Im lead to believe that Charlton made an offer for Dean Cox in the transfer window
Could Alan Pardew be looking at doing a deal at the end of the season with this fella and Dean Cox

hope so if this guy is half decent

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Straight swap or nothing, this bloke cost almost half a mill.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Everyone seems to have forgotten about our left back problem.

Everyone happy with Mayo now then?

Would appear so, the issue with Mayo is pace and position (about the two most important things but there you go :laugh::laugh:)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Dear Waterhall Wizard and NMH,

Thankyou for MAKING my night. Whilst I have been out today having a life, you have been sitting behind your computer screens talking about ME (whom neither of you know!), and even making HILARIOUS changes to my username (that's a made-up username, NOT my real name by the way). Do either of you find this ever so slightly tragic? I'm presuming you're both middle-aged men, as I've never witnessed such embarrassing 'humour' from anyone close to my own age. You really should have family, hobbies, or social lives by this time of life. Go on, tomorrow get out of the house and DON'T let strangers on the internet get to you so much. It's not healthy, productive, or really a worthwhile use of time for any of us.

Much love,
The Complete FANNY
xxx

I thought it was 'The Complete TADGER'? ???

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Would agree about Martot but I would have Bertin back immediately as he is what we will be missing with El Abd out.

Yeah, Martot has been an absolute disgrace. :rolleyes:

I think the Bertin comment is the only comment to be of a positive nature from you since I have been a member of this board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here