Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

French midfielder, Racon, on loan from Charlton [merged]

Mar 9, 2008
Not me I am not worthy.....but I am coming round to the idea that maybe you are indeed a very special person......perhaps we can get The fourteenth Eye and an few others on here to arrange something

I am getting all moist with the thought.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ahhhh Dave I love it when you talk dirty! :love::love::love:
I have thought of a song we could do:
You are my Gaffer,
My Dave the Gaffer,
You make me happy when skies are grey! (and blue and white!) :albion2:
You quite like Dover,
But not Mendoza,
Oh please don't take my Gaffer away!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can I be Jim Capaldi?

of course you can.....

I will be Andrea Boccelli ( I will get some dark glasses and a stick and a labrador), You can be Jim Capaldi, The fourteenth eye can be Freddie Mercury, my Stalker can be Benny from Abba( or Crossraods), we just need a drummer and a bass player now

racoon-wallpaper.jpg
this is him

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ahhhh Dave I love it when you talk dirty! :love::love::love:
I have thought of a song we could do:
You are my Gaffer,
My Dave the Gaffer,
You make me happy when skies are grey! (and blue and white!) :albion2:
You quite like Dover,
But not Mendoza,
Oh please don't take my Gaffer away!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

that is very nasty, I love Mendo......I even stopped the game for him when I was reffing the NSC Albion game vs those nasty East End oiks from Millwall when one of them overhead kicked him!!!!

I am very selective with my affection

Mar 9, 2008
that is very nasty, I love Mendo......I even stopped the game for him when I was reffing the NSC Albion game vs those nasty East End oiks from Millwall when one of them overhead kicked him!!!!

I am very selective with my affection

Do you like "Mendo" more than me??? :rant:
By the way, may I suggest Krispies be part of our band? He could at least inspire some genius lyrics!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
of course you can.....

I will be Andrea Boccelli ( I will get some dark glasses and a stick and a labrador), You can be Jim Capaldi, The fourteenth eye can be Freddie Mercury, my Stalker can be Benny from Abba( or Crossraods), we just need a drummer and a bass player now

ermm, I thought Capaldi was the drummer from Traffic?>

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ermm, I thought Capaldi was the drummer from Traffic?>

I was getting him mixed up...you are right.....this is now looking good......bass player anyone?

GBH, Krispies is in fact a brilliant suggestion. His version of "Briiiiiiiighton" in the styleee of "Bright Eyes" is my favourite all time Albion Chant along with " Palace boys, make more noise, when they play with tonka toys, la la la la la la la la laaaaaa"

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm not sure on why we have got another midfielder, when we're very short of Full-backs at the moment.

He's a direct replacement for El Abd. We have cover for LB (Mayo) and Fraser/Fogden can cover for RB for just two matches until Whing is back.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
I'm not sure on why we have got another midfielder, when we're very short of Full-backs at the moment.

Now do keep up Kevin. The Complete fanny, whoops I meant Badger, has already explained. We are only short of full backs for two matches, but we are short of midfielders for the rest of the season.

What's the point of an expert taking the time and trouble to explain it all to us on here and you pay him no attention?

Now do keep up Kevin. The Complete fanny, whoops I meant Badger, has already explained. We are only short of full backs for two matches, but we are short of midfielders for the rest of the season.

What's the point of an expert taking the time and trouble to explain it all to us on here and you pay him no attention?

Complete Fanny??
Please don't distract from the name I have given him, The 'Complete Tadger' is surely more original - even Tadge himself thought so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here