Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

French Gas Leak

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just stepped out for lunch, I'm in weybridge and I can smell it. If I hadn't seen this thread I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it, but there's definitely a smell

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Was about to phone gas company after stepping out of the house nr Portslade station, really overpowering!

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
I'm at portsmouth Uni and received this email

"to all-students

We are receiving reports of a smell of gas across Portsmouth. This has been caused by a major leak at a chemical plant in Rouen, France, with winds blowing the cloud across the channel.

We are in contact with the emergency planning team at Portsmouth City Council, and the Health Protection Agency has advised that it poses no risk to public health. If staff and students are concerned please keep doors and windows closed."

I have yet to smell it! I wish there was a health risk, perfect excuse to go home and play fifa instead of sitting in the library pretending I'm doing work!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Rouen were due to play Marseille in the French Cup last night,but it was postponed,not due to snow but the stench

Le Havre progressed and are now in the last 16

Dieppe lost in the previous round,going down 3-2 against Nantes,a great effort

I am very surprised that no one has mentioned Chemtrails yet. Clearly is them, probably linked to Obama's inaugration.

I will find some random YouTube clips to PROVE it all to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here