Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman on SSN

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not a lot of money to teams willing to pay over the odds , would not suprise me in the least if this is the sort of money he goes for .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just trying to talk up the January fee.

Zahahahaha is simply worth what someone is prepared to pay.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
If Rhodes is worth £8m then maybe Zaha is worth more than £10m. But of course Palace would have to find a buyer as stupid as Blackburn to get it.

D

Deleted member 18477

I didn't think oxlade chamberlain was worth what arsenal paid... I do now!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Walcott and Oxo Chamber pot, both untried and with potential, can go to Arsenal for that kind of money it is possible that Zaha will go for much the same kind of fee.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think they will get just short of 10m, hopefully at Xmas. He has hit big form at just the right time for them.

The desperately sad thing for Palace is that will just about cover two seasons losses.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Zaha was properly shown up last night for the U21's. Sterling, Ince and even Andros Townsend are way ahead of his development. He missed a sitter too

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thinks Zaha is worth 11 MILLION QUID

Joker.....
Just trying to talk up the January fee.
Exactly. The staff at CP have been charged with talking up his price, so they can mug someone.
It's been touted so often I wouldnt be suprised to see them get near this
It's only being touted by Palace, no one else. They've been offered somewhere around £4m.
If Walcott and Oxo Chamber pot, both untried and with potential, can go to Arsenal for that kind of money it is possible that Zaha will go for much the same kind of fee.
Oxlade Chamb is already playing for Arsenal and England, and is a year younger than Zaha, so there's every reason why Zaha will be worth a lot less. But you never know, it only takes one mug.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
If he was consistently at his best then he would probably command close to that that sort of money, but he is not.

He did supply some comedic value at the Amex. I was in the East stand and he was right on the line. Someone shouted out "Zaha you're shit", He just looked at him and laughed, very funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here