Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

free speach

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
ok ok but just a thought i would like to see that stats on racial assaults or is that just a white thing oh o forgot arabs arent racist are they go and mod that

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
jodcm007 said:
ok ok but just a thought i would like to see that stats on racial assaults or is that just a white thing oh o forgot arabs arent racist are they go and mod that

Go to bed its past your bedtime:nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
jodcm007 said:
whats wrong with being immature oh i forgot not my choice is it :( see i should be free but im not

Maturity is definitely a choice. I know mature teenagers and immature OAP's

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
let me tell you something im half caste my mother is irish catholic what you and people like you are doing is making people racist and people like you who have never stepped foot out there back gardens really arent worth the breath sort of people who shout on here but are lambs in the real world
i feel sorry for you
you know who you are

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
jodcm007 said:
let me tell you something im half caste my mother is irish catholic what you and people like you are doing is making people racist and people like you who have never stepped foot out there back gardens really arent worth the breath sort of people who shout on here but are lambs in the real world
i feel sorry for you
you know who you are

???

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
there a post under here called mice i think that applies to a lot of people on here go on be a man have a shandy

jodcm007 said:
i feel sorry for you
you know who you are

Do you mind if I exercise my right to free speech? To me, you sound like a bitter and mis-guided dickhead.

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
oh im not bitter :D just that i have lived a life good and bad but a life that perhaps some of you should have lived
or are you calling me bitter because of my race :glare: now watch yourself theres seems to be to be some racism there

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
i dont want to offend anyone just want to get my point across
some people have a problem with that
and i feel sorry for them i really do

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
jodcm007 said:
i dont want to offend anyone just want to get my point across
some people have a problem with that
and i feel sorry for them i really do

I got lost as to what your point was about 6 posts ago.

jodcm007 said:

or are you calling me bitter because of my race :glare: now watch yourself theres seems to be to be some racism there

Yep, you've got me red handed there. I was calling you bitter because of your race. :dunce:

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
well i thought that what this what about being able to babble on freely but it looks like it cant be done here

cdavis

May 14, 2004
I have an opinion about "free Speech".......oh.....hang on................I,m not an ethnic minority, I don,t belong to a one-parent family, I,m not on income support,I,m not a member of the Taliban,I,m not a moslem, I,m not a left-wing student,I,m not a criminal,rapist or burglar...............Oh shit...!!!! ........it,s even worse............just checked my official papers;...........I,m married, have a family, I work full-time and pay all my taxes, and am a law-abiding citizen.....................means I belong to the silent majority. Just double checked my papers..."the silent majority , under no circumstances whatsoever, will be allowed free speech...." DAMN......!!!!

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
cdavis said:
I have an opinion about "free Speech".......oh.....hang on................I,m not an ethnic minority, I don,t belong to a one-parent family, I,m not on income support,I,m not a member of the Taliban,I,m not a moslem, I,m not a left-wing student,I,m not a criminal,rapist or burglar...............Oh shit...!!!! ........it,s even worse............just checked my official papers;...........I,m married, have a family, I work full-time and pay all my taxes, and am a law-abiding citizen.....................means I belong to the silent majority. Just double checked my papers..."the silent majority , under no circumstances whatsoever, will be allowed free speech...." DAMN......!!!!

Nice one.....

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
cdavis said:
well said :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here