Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free chilli while watching the colchester game!

tigerandy

May 3, 2008
Noticed this offer yesterday,free bowl of chilli with EACH pint of San Miguel at the Alibi pub,every monday night,they also have the game on the big screen upstairs.For those that dont know the Alibi is just by the King Alfred in hove.....:clap:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I never eat Chilli or Bolognese if my wife hasnt made it because of 2 reasons.

1. Nobody makes it as I like it other than her, chilli must be very hot and spicy.
2. You never know what has gone into it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I never eat Chilli or Bolognese if my wife hasnt made it because of 2 reasons.

1. Nobody makes it as I like it other than her, chilli must be very hot and spicy.
2. You never know what has gone into it.

So you never eat out then?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes I do but not either of those two dishes, I usually have steak or fish. I did some work for a very well know group of Italian Wine Bars who had a commercial mincer in the kitchens and EVERYTHING went into that and was minced for the sauce for spaghetti.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I did some work for a very well know group of Italian Wine Bars who had a commercial mincer in the kitchens and EVERYTHING went into that and was minced for the sauce for spaghetti.

i think thats rather the point of mince. unless your missus is buying steak and mincing it, pretty much anything is going to be in your shop brought mince.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
oh. :sick:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I shall be going to a very decent place in central Hove, where food is on offer, and Dark Star is on tap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here