Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fratton Park...

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Just taking the debate out of the playground for a mo, I remember going to Fratton Park in the Eighties, where we lost 2-1, with Alan Knight clawing out a top-corner bound Brighton effort in injury time in heartbreaking fashion. We came out of the ground and had to walk along an alley behind the away end and there were some glares being passed between rival fans and it must have been a bit of a hot-spot trouble wise :annoyed:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
If that is the attitude why support a lower team why not support Chelsea or Arsenal any other Premiership team. I would and always do hope that MY team would produce a decent game of football. Which to me is them winning.

But you have to face it, 99% of the time we're pants. I haven't watched us play for a while, and I don't actually miss it. And it's probably why the crowds are much higher in premiership games than in the lower leagues.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Very nearly went to see Portsmouth Academy v Palarse Youth Team at Eastleigh last Saturday. Pitch was waterlogged and game off in the end. In my defence, all I can say is that me son's girlfriend's brother plays for Pompey, he's a speedy attacking midfielder playing alongside kids a fair bit older than himself, and cos the game was off I got to make an extended sales pitch on behalf of him joining the Albion :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here