Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fratton Park...

Jan 30, 2008
fratton park is thee worst stadia in the premiership, i think you'd all struggle to disagree with that. Went there earlier in the season, and what i dont understand is why they dont give you the whole end, but instead they give the last block of that end to the home fans meaning it's a one way system for the away fans, causing major problems. When someone asked the old bill down there how this end passed the health and safety, he replied "god knows". Nice one.

Portsmouth, are a tinpot team, with a tinpot history & infact a tinpot ground. They are scum.
did you go into the sheapards crook and say that

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Even if we have played a team 3 times already how can a true supporter go to watch a game to which he has no affinity to either club rather than watch the team he supports.

Since my childhood I have always had a liking for Spurs but there is no way that I would go and watch them in preference to BHA irrespective of who either were playing more so a team with whom I had no affinity like eg Chelsea v man Utd. Possibly or rather probably would given the opportunity and BHA were not playing or playing away at a ground that I wouldnt go to.

I must have been to Withdean about 250 times. If Saturday was a make-or-break game then of course I'd go. But its just another dull notch in a repugnant season against nonentity opposition. I hope we get the points, obviously, but I've still got another nine home games to suffer after this one, so sod it.

I've never been to ther Emirates, chances are I'll never get a chance to see the Albion play there, so I'll take in a few London pubs first and have a looky at one of the best stadiums in the UK. For nuffin.

My concience is clear.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Pompey have Won the top flight division twice the same as the yids, not that tinpot really is it?

Aww diddums, this is cute. Brighton fans sticking up for Portsmouth, to try and get a bite out of me.

MUST TRY HARDER.

Thank you please.:cool:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Fratton Park is thee worst stadia in the Premiership, I think you'd all struggle to disagree with that. Went there earlier in the season, and what I dont understand is why they dont give you the whole end, but instead they give the last block of that end to the Home fans meaning it's a ONE way system for the away fans, causing major problems. When someone asked the Old Bill down there how this end passed the health and safety, he replied "God Knows". Nice one.

Portsmouth, are a tinpot team, with a tinpot history & infact a tinpot ground. They are SCUM.

2-0 wasn't it?

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I must have been to Withdean about 250 times. If Saturday was a make-or-break game then of course I'd go. But its just another dull notch in a repugnant season against nonentity opposition. I hope we get the points, obviously, but I've still got another nine home games to suffer after this one, so sod it.

I've never been to ther Emirates, chances are I'll never get a chance to see the Albion play there, so I'll take in a few London pubs first and have a looky at one of the best stadiums in the UK. For nuffin.

My concience is clear.

As it should be.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Fratton Park is thee worst stadia in the Premiership, I think you'd all struggle to disagree with that. Went there earlier in the season, and what I dont understand is why they dont give you the whole end, but instead they give the last block of that end to the Home fans meaning it's a ONE way system for the away fans, causing major problems. When someone asked the Old Bill down there how this end passed the health and safety, he replied "God Knows". Nice one.

Portsmouth, are a tinpot team, with a tinpot history & infact a tinpot ground. They are SCUM.

Not going to struggle to disagree AT ALL!

Proper football ground, with proper facilities. Poke your premier league, modern stadia and clean toilets up your arse!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not going to struggle to disagree AT ALL!

Proper football ground, with proper facilities. Poke your premier league, modern stadia and clean toilets up your arse!

I'll bear that in mind. Cheers.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Fratton Park is a khazi. Wouldn't return there if you payed me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here