Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fratton Park...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I know I'll probably get abuse (and fair enough) for talking about going to follow another club, but tomorrow night I am going to be in the away end to see the mighty Villa nick 3 points from the currently disastrous Pompey.

Do I need to know anything about the ground? Apart from that it's the most old-fashioned one in the Prem.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
My friend lives near the ground, and whenever I park there I always remove my mini albion kit and scarf from the rear window.

Jan 30, 2008
:braders:
I know I'll probably get abuse (and fair enough) for talking about going to follow another club, but tomorrow night I am going to be in the away end to see the mighty Villa nick 3 points from the currently disastrous Pompey.

Do I need to know anything about the ground? Apart from that it's the most old-fashioned one in the Prem.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know I'll probably get abuse for skiving off the Hartlepool game this Saturday, as I have a free ticket for the Arsenal v West Ham game, which I intend to take up instead.

I care not.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
pop into the rifle club and shout albionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:clap:

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton

I too am a Villa supporter from my younger days, went to see them in FA cup several years ago 2-2 draw (Stan Collymore was playing!!), the pompey yobbos try to ambush you at the end of the road that leads to the away end if there are no old bill about, there is the odd nutter about too, stay with friends move quickly.! At least they have a roof now when I went it was pissing down all game, went there with Albion too, same thing re yobbos. Villa will have enough class to turn them over hopefully.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Even if we have played a team 3 times already how can a true supporter go to watch a game to which he has no affinity to either club rather than watch the team he supports.

Since my childhood I have always had a liking for Spurs but there is no way that I would go and watch them in preference to BHA irrespective of who either were playing more so a team with whom I had no affinity like eg Chelsea v man Utd. Possibly or rather probably would given the opportunity and BHA were not playing or playing away at a ground that I wouldnt go to.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bearing in mind that like all the other South Coast clubs they are having a lot of difficulty moving home I can't say I blame them for not trying very hard to improve their stadium.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Fratton Park is thee worst stadia in the Premiership, I think you'd all struggle to disagree with that. Went there earlier in the season, and what I dont understand is why they dont give you the whole end, but instead they give the last block of that end to the Home fans meaning it's a ONE way system for the away fans, causing major problems. When someone asked the Old Bill down there how this end passed the health and safety, he replied "God Knows". Nice one.

Portsmouth, are a tinpot team, with a tinpot history & infact a tinpot ground. They are SCUM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here