Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fraser Has a Dig at Knight

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
“He was a director at a football club but he wanted to be director of football.

.”

Among a load of sour-grapes bollocks, a lightning bolt that goes right to the heart of Knight's attitude on the playing side.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
They? I know Hart and Reid shot their mouths off. I'm talking about the other one - Kerry Mayo.

I'd like you to prove my senility and please find Kerry Mayo's quotes, together with the source.

Go on.

The etc was the clue , so what is different to their shouting off and Tommys and is there any truth in the rumour that Tommy is coming to your Dick Tight lickers night ?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
They? I know Hart and Reid shot their mouths off. I'm talking about the other one - Kerry Mayo.

I'd like you to prove my senility and please find Kerry Mayo's quotes, together with the source.

Go on.

Do you actually get off on picking up on every little mistake people make and harping on about it for the next 2 hours in order to prove yourself right?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The etc was the clue , so what is different to their shouting off and Tommys and is there any truth in the rumour that Tommy is coming to your Dick Tight lickers night ?

'Etc', which means 'and so on' or 'and others', implying there was Reid, Hart, Mayo AND others. Where was Mayo's mouthing off?

No substance to the rumour about Tommy coming along, but I understand you're one of Beach Hut's many guests. See you then. :thumbsup:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sadly Dick was always too hands on hence the turienzo debacle much to Mcghee's cost and others....past his sell by date and needed to go

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Good for you Tommy - Just hope all the others that have left will be able to do the same as you - unless shut up clauses have been signed ??

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Mr Wilkins was kind to me Mr Knight wasn't,boo hoo.

Time to shut up,put up and grow up,methinks.

Mr Wilkins overpromoted youthies are now pretty much where they belong.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Good for you Tommy - Just hope all the others that have left will be able to do the same as you - unless shut up clauses have been signed ??

Sadly you never signed one.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Unlikely, as I suspect that he is in the minority when it comes to DW. My understanding is that DW wasn't as popular with the players as you might like to think, and that this was detrimental to the team, hence his departure.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Seems his points are fair...I can't see anything too bad about the way he has made his comments..some peeps just seem to get a bit narked when certain home truths are stated by an ex player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here