Frank?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
BarrelofFun said:
A useful post after all!!!

No dont burn me!

Happy Seagull has a very good point. If you have children whether a mistake or not you should be expected to pay.

That is why I use contraception for the time being, or abstention (although not by choice)

Thats not what i'm talking about you dick.I'm talking about how they calculate the figure.Every father should pay i agree

Last edited:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Happy Seagull said:
My boss has just gone through a messy divorce, so he has been complaining to me the amount they COULD have taken from him. Him and his missus came to an arrangement, so he saved money.

I bet his ex missus is working?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ive got 2 stepdaughters, 5 & 6, they have to see 'The Dickhead' every 2 weeks, and he doesnt pay a penny, the csa have sent him forms to fill in but he justs throws them away and wont declare his wages, is there a way i can get hold of the information?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Happy Seagull said:
She does part time work yeah.

If you wanna get yourself out of it, then get banged up. People in prison are excempt from paying maintenance.

There's your answer then mate.If she wasn't working then the CSA will get involved weather you like it or not

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Stevie_boy said:
ive got 2 stepdaughters, 5 & 6, they have to see 'The Dickhead' every 2 weeks, and he doesnt pay a penny, the csa have sent him forms to fill in but he justs throws them away and wont declare his wages, is there a way i can get hold of the information?

Find out where he works and then contact the CSA.Tell them where he lives as well

Stevie_boy said:

The CSA has the power to take money direct from his wages. Or they can force court proceedings against him. Where he could goto jail or have his driving license taken from him.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Kids hoover up all your dough, is that really new?

Stop whinging and cough up or do you expect other people to pay for them?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
If the CSA find out then they will get involved.Don't believe me then read up on it.Anyone who claims benefits has to deal with the CSA.It's a fact pal

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
looney said:
Kids hoover up all your dough, is that really new?

Stop whinging and cough up or do you expect other people to pay for them?
Read the thread you turd

Last edited:

rogue said:
If the CSA find out then they will get involved.Don't believe me then read up on it.Anyone who claims benefits has to deal with the CSA.It's a fact pal

The CSA will only ever go after the father of the child. The reason being is so the father pays the CSA and the CSA then pays out the mother (taking into account what benefits she would get) these are then not paid out by the state.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
from the experince ive had with Mrs Stevie Boy and her solictor, they are Fing useless in court, he lies out of his arse, women beater and needs a damn good punch in his ugly face

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I take it,it use to be a love hate relationship.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
no wasn't a love hate, just hate, was trapped

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
No.The thread was for Frank to start a debate with me but instead he ask me to pm him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here