Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
You have children, you dig your own grave.

Simple as that.

I've never got this attitude people seem to have regards the CSA.

If you've voluntarily had children of your own accord then you've pretty much ended your life anyway. Why kick up a stink when the CSA get involved? If was your fault you got some bird preggers.

How you can justify bringing another life into this deeply retarded world is beyond me, and thus if you choose that route then on your head be it.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Bluejuice said:
You have children, you dig your own grave.

Simple as that.

I've never got this attitude people seem to have regards the CSA.

If you've voluntarily had children of your own accord then you've pretty much ended your life anyway. Why kick up a stink when the CSA get involved? If was your fault you got some bird preggers.

How you can justify bringing another life into this deeply retarded world is beyond me, and thus if you choose that route then on your head be it.

Someone else who hasn't delt with the CSA before but is quick to judge.Try reading the thread again and you might learn something

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
rogue said:
Someone else who hasn't delt with the CSA before but is quick to judge.Try reading the thread again and you might learn something

You're getting quite tiresome now, to be FRANK.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
rogue said:
Try reading the thread again and you might learn something

I've read the whole thread and so far have learned f*** all. Other than the fact you are clearly upset with the CSA and have so far failed to explain why.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bwian said:
I've read the whole thread and so far have learned f*** all. Other than the fact you are clearly upset with the CSA and have so far failed to explain why.
Me too. Come on rogue, what IS your problem with the CSA ? ???

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Wouldn't it be ironic if Rogue is the father of Stevie_boy's step-kids ...

Rogue claims he's been stung by the CSA.
Stevie-Boy says he lies out his arse.

Incidently Bluejuice, there are a fair few kids out there born into a happy, loving and stable family environment. Kids work out for some but clearly not all ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here