Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

France on STRIKE!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The commentator on the Italy New Zealand game has just claimed that the French national team are refusing to train after a dispute on the training ground! Someone feom the management team has also resigned citing the behaviour of the team.

Quality!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"astonishing news from the french camp"

:lolol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Numerous people we know in France refused to watch the world cup, saying before the tournament they predicted something like this and felt they were better off appointing a temporary manager for the world cup.
What a mess.:lolol:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Joke for the oldies on here

We had a French Chef at our local a few years back he did a lovely English roast lamb.

Sometimes he never even took it out of the lorry

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hear they're blockading the harbour next.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
[yt]qTjEQrge98g[/yt]

anyone speak the lingo?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The French players have this to say:

"The French Football Federation did not at any time try to protect the group. They took a decision uniquely based on facts reported by the press. As a consequence and to show our opposition to the decision taken by officials of the federation, all the players decided not to take part in today's training session."

In fairness, Anelka's insult was an astonishingly rude way to address your coach. If someone did that to Gus I'd expect them to be out on their ear.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Their really in a mess! My mums french and she's refusing to even talk about it anymore around the house!

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I'm absolutely knackered from my french self-defence class last night.

I've never run so far in all my life!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here