Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

France on STRIKE!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Scènes merveilleuses !:lolol::clap2:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Y'know how you know your British and in sport?

Because, no matter how bad, how appauling we are... there is always a shitter team for us to laugh at.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We're laughing at them because they are quite obviously not interested but sadly they are hardly playing any worse than us even though they don't give a shit. We are just shit but we're allegedly trying to be good. Give them a decent coach and they'll be a side to be reckoned with, we have a decent coach already and we are rubbish. Before you laugh too loud have a think about who has the brighter future in football.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Try the french news on sky 509 I think;all the interviews dubbed in English;
they should sack domenech and bring in blanc, otherwise they are out of Africa

So was Robert Redford :thumbsup:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I had the pleasure of watching Nicolas Anelka check-in at Cape Town to his flight to London Heathrow tonight, had to queue up with other passengers as well! He did'nt seem to bothered about being booted out of the camp early, he was quite happy to pose for photo's...in a big hooded coat with sunglasses though!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I love this story - I'm not even laughing at them for being crap (let he who is without sin...) but it's just such high DRAMA: I reckon these events with the French team will get turned into an opera before long.

I mean, did anyone see their team coach - I mean the large vehicle, not the deranged Graham Lister-lookalike - clambering out of what appears to be a QUARRY where they train...or maybe don't train? I've only even seen tracks like that used by massive lorries carrying rocks on the back of them before. No wonder they're all a bit tetchy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We're laughing at them because they are quite obviously not interested but sadly they are hardly playing any worse than us even though they don't give a shit. We are just shit but we're allegedly trying to be good. Give them a decent coach and they'll be a side to be reckoned with, we have a decent coach already and we are rubbish. Before you laugh too loud have a think about who has the brighter future in football.

What utter boring bollocks - we've had ONE s**t game in 2 years. Some people really need to get some perspective.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
ps in golf the French world # 391 finished second in the US Open behind McDowell - a fantastic achievement for Gregory Havret - I fear he will get even less press coverage that Gmac will in UK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here