Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fpt final lords 25th july,sussex v hants

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Gutted that I can't go this time as we are going on hols that day,but last time got tickets very easily through Lords for the Mound Stand mixed in with Lancs and Sussex fans. Great atmosphere and very friendly banter between the two sets of supporters while slowly getting inebriated. What was a sporting weekend was spoilt next day seeing us thrashed 4-1 by Crewe and Kerry being sent off in first half. Brilliant Saturday! Awful Sunday!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
they had closed there web site for FPT FINAL tickets as from last night.

it was closed at the weekend until they knew who would be in the final, strange as it was open before and it wouldnt have mattered who was in the final, but anyway, it opened again at nine this morning

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Will wait to buy through Sussex allocation, in with the majority of the fans there, was fine getting them last time, i would recommend paying a little extra and going in the top tier, much better, especially if the sun is out!

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Booked mine at 9.30 am, 2 adults and 2 kids at £45 and £12. Sitting lower mound which is the same as 2006, when it was a grewat atmosphere sitting next to a bunch of Lancs fans.Am a Sussex member but couldn't be bothered to wait and wanted to go with mates.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Yep. We'll be in the tavern stand.!

Going to the wembley cup on Friday night so this is going to be a massive weekend what with the T20 quarter final on the Monday!:ascarf:

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Yeah was thinking that earlier, as Hampshire play in Southampton i would guess that most of the fans are saints, but could be wrong. will be some good banter on the trains up!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If I dont get a ticket...

Lords is getting Jibbed. :cheers: :drink: :rave:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
4 tkts grandstand upper off the lord's website. None of this dodgy view stuff - Get in!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Sussex have been allocated just over 4,000 tickets which will go on sale from Wednesday 8th July when members and semi-final ticket holders will have priority booking.

Tickets are on a first come first served basis, and prices are £45, £32 and £28 with Under 16’s all at £12. Please note, there will also be a £2.50 booking fee per ticket

Are these all in the Compton stand?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Two more for the Grandstand Upper. Flippin luxury and no booking fee, brilliant. By giving semi final ticket holders equal priority, it makes tomorrow a lottery for members, I wasn't taking any chances.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Two more for the Grandstand Upper. Flippin luxury and no booking fee, brilliant. By giving semi final ticket holders equal priority, it makes tomorrow a lottery for members, I wasn't taking any chances.

you might be right... I'm tempted... £52 though each :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here