Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fpt final lords 25th july,sussex v hants

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've gone for 2 of these beauties... Grandstand Upper... see you there.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
:yahoo::yahoo: another 2 in the Mound Stand Lower.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's not right that Lord's is selling tickets for the final while the Sussex website says tickets go on sale tomorrow. If you simply relied on the Sussex website you could be sadly disappointed.

As for Hampshire, I sympathise with their present plight but after a few pints it will be difficult not to join in the Southampton pisstaking...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
they will be travelling up to waterloo from southampton.

Which should be fun, as that's the route I'll be taking (assuming I can get a ticket). Let's just hope the result goes the right way or the journey home could be interesting!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's not right that Lord's is selling tickets for the final while the Sussex website says tickets go on sale tomorrow. If you simply relied on the Sussex website you could be sadly disappointed.

As for Hampshire, I sympathise with their present plight but after a few pints it will be difficult not to join in the Southampton pisstaking...

hopefully it'll work in our favour. If the Hants supporters are concentrating on getting their allocation today, then hopefully most of these lords tickets will be going to Sussex supporters, leaving the rest of our 4000 to go to members and people with gloucester ticket stubs... and we end up with more people there...

QUOTE]

Why? It wasn't sold out last year.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Because I can see some supporters missing out on the chance of a grandstand ticket.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
5 Of us in the Upper Tier of the Grandstand. Direct from the Lords website and no booking fee.......and near the big bar!!!!! Get in:drink:

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
5 Of us in the Upper Tier of the Grandstand. Direct from the Lords website and no booking fee.......and near the big bar!!!!! Get in:drink:

It sounds like it'll be all sussex up there :yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here