Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fpt final lords 25th july,sussex v hants

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Well i suppose i will have to start the thread for the big one at Lords 2 weeks and 5 days to go for the match.

I see that Hants are selling tickets to there members from the end off this week 2 each they can buy, and are between £28/£45 .

I understand that Sussex are getting the upper and lower Compton stand ,this is were Lancs were in the final in 2006 to the left of the media centre facing from the the wicket.nice i will be up in the top tier laying about in the midday sun.from 10am .

Can not wait to put one over our friends down at pantshire.:clap::clap:

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You can go in 2 weeks and 4 days if you like, but I presume everyone else will go the day after.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
any idea what the approx allocation of tickets are for a game like this? im not a sussex member anymore so what are my chances of getting two tickets?
cheers

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
oh i didnt realise that il give it a try,will these tickets be in neutral zones then??.....il stop being lazy and have a butchers

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
oh i didnt realise that il give it a try,will these tickets be in neutral zones then??.....il stop being lazy and have a butchers

Simple answer, yes.

If it's like last time, the only partisan areas, as it were, were the Compton and Edrich (?sp) stands which were for Lancs and Sussex members, or at least tickets sold through the respective counties.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Do Hampshire have a song? I fully expect GOSBTS to be booming out across Lords.
I will keep an eye out on t'net for you lucky bastards.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What we're being told at the moment is that if you're a Sussex member, you go through the club (Compton), and if you're not, you can buy through Lord's (Mound, Tavern).

So does that mean there will be NO sales via Sussex for our section, because to be honest that's where I'd rather be and I can't believe the membership will sell that out.

And while we're at it (given Hampshire members are in the Edrich), who's in the Grandstand - because that can't be full yet either.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
any idea what the approx allocation of tickets are for a game like this? im not a sussex member anymore so what are my chances of getting two tickets?
cheers

Tickets for the Friends Prov Final now available - North Stand Chat

last time there were loads of Sussex supporters who purchased via Lords so got Mound and Tavern Stands, it was good atmosphere and banter with Lancs in with us as well

Last edited:

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Good atmosphere all round as most ppl will be partisan. The %age bet is to get tkts from lord's while you can - joinus in the Tavern Concourse, Tooting!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here