Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fpc Backing Down!!! Letter Attached!!!

Personally, I couldn't care less whether he lost his whole livelihood, half of it, part of it, whatever.....

My point is that these morons have prevented us from having the home we deserve for years, and on the day we finally win some people are saying they want to go and line their pockets! I haven't a clue what the albion will sell, but if they don't sell fruit and veg there are LOADS more farm shops for you to go to.

If they're so concerned a bout his livelihood why don't the Stepford Wives club together and pay for a new shop next to the pond? Everybody's happy then...

Like CB-I'll not spend a frigging penny that will benefit anything or anybody in that poxy village. How much have construction costs risen thanks to their delays? How much revenue in gate receipts has the club lost thanks to them?

I won't shed a single tear if the whole frigging village goes tits up.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
So it makes them wonder wether it has all been a waste of time? of course it has, how else could they try to slowly bleed The Albion dry.
Personally I cant wait for the 1st time Palace come calling in HUGE numbers & all the nimbys worst nightmares come true

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It is of course, a damned cheek to be tinkering with someone else's work but I've added a couple of little extras:

This does bring to mind a very valid question:

Will there be forks?

Also what has happened to the LDC councillors, such as Neil Commin, who said he would resign if the decision went against them.

Neil Commin never said that he would resign if the decision went against LDC. He said he would resign if the costs of fighting the stadium rose above the cash limit he, as Lead Councillor for Planning, had set.

He did resign.

His replacement as LDC councillor for the Kingston ward is ... Melanie Cutress.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
His replacement as LDC councillor for the Kingston ward is ... Melanie Cutress.

I went out with a girl called Melanie once and she certainly was well endowed :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The three points of on the first page of the letter can't be direct quotes from the lawyers, can it? Very shoddy if that is the case.

Is it really a political decision that Falmer was decided as being the best site, despite considering eight other possibilities?!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There probably won't be forks because there is a chip feasibility issue due to the design of the roof.

Apparently (and please correct me if I'm wrong) you need extractor fans (in a public building) with a chimney route if you are in the business of frying.

These was explained to us at a Seagulls Over London meeting, where me and Gillivers brought up the issue of food.

We were asking for sandwiches, perhaps a nice baguette that kind of thing. We couldn't understand why football grounds sold stodge.

Not a prawn sandwich, perhaps a nice ham one with a spot of salad and mustard.

Anyway - the issue of chips was brought up and the no extractor fan bombshell was brought up by an employee of the club.

I've been holding this knowledge back whilst the relatively unimportant issue of planning permission was got out the way.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What is wrong with microwave chips ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What is wrong with microwave chips ?

Sigh...we've been down this route before. The club and Seagulls party submitted eveidence clearly showing that although there were alternative types of chips, the lack of available cutlery and in particular, forkage for these chips meant that the children of Mile Oak could only be fed with fried chips if they were to be able to get to the game, eat their chips and travel back on the overhead tramway in time for "You've been Framed".

You NWMFT (Not with my fork, thankyou) types make me sick.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
In War: Resolution; In Defeat: Defiance; In Victory: Magnanimity; In Peace: Good Will

"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."

Winston Churchill — Harrow School, 29 October 1941.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here