Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fpc Backing Down!!! Letter Attached!!!

In support of Peter (the farmer) I have met him, and he knows who I am, and whilst firmly expressing his viewpoint was polite and very pleasant. His business will be impacted severely. (The only person who will be!)

His farm shop is really very good and supports and sells quality local produce. When we all go up to Falmer over the next week or so, drop in and buy something, do your shopping there.

To really win we need to show this guy that as the stadium arises, and more people move in to the site we can boost his trade and actually be a beneficial neighbour.

This is however the Albion, and there is always something around the corner, celebrations on hold until the fourth, though its looking very good.

He sold all the pies:laugh:

service.jpg

http://www.parkfarmshop.co.uk/

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It looks a fine and dandy shop, and I may shop there myself soon, but what, of their produce that they sell, was grown on the field that the stadium is going on? What is the farmer going to be missing out on?

Fruit and Vegetables
We offer an extensive choice of fresh fruit and vegetables, including an organic section.

Dairy Produce
A wide range of dairy produce is available, for example Loseley Ice Cream, Rocombe Farm Oganic Ice Cream, Milk, Yoghurt including Court Lodge and Plaw Hatch Drinking Yoghurts, and a range of locally produced speciality cheeses.

Juices and Drinks
We stock Gran Stead Ginger drink and have two local suppliers of apple juice – Ringden Farm and organic Oakwood Farm.

Eggs
Our flock of free range hens supply us with a regular supply of fresh eggs. The hens are allowed to roam freely and are fed on a traditional cereal and legume based feed which contains no chemicals nor chemically treated yolk colourant, and is GM free. We also supplement these with eggs from nearby farms to satisfy demand. Duck and goose eggs are often available but these can be more seasonal, particularly the goose eggs.

Honey, Jams and Chutney
We are pleased to have Shillinglee Bee Farm honey, a Sussex honey with clear and set forms available and cut comb seasonally. Paynes Southdown Bee Farm provide the jams, chutneys and marmalades.

Vegetable Crisps
Ever increasingly popular the Tyrrells potato and vegetable crisps, and now delicious apple chips too.

Bread, Cakes and Biscuits
We offer Farmhouse biscuits and Farmhouse Cookery cakes which are made locally and taste just like homemade. We sell Barnard’s Bakery organic wholemeal and Forfar’s Bakery white bread.

Fuel
We stock seasoned logs by the bag, coal, kindling and Eco-Briq wood briquettes.

Hay and Straw
Our hay is produced locally and of good quality, the straw is barley straw and is grown on the farm.

Flowers
Cut flowers and pot plants are available

:shrug:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think now is the time to show the nimbys they were wrong and that we will be good neighbours they can benefit from - not a bunch of gloating tossers.

In support of Peter (the farmer) I have met him, and he knows who I am, and whilst firmly expressing his viewpoint was polite and very pleasant. His business will be impacted severely. (The only person who will be!)

His farm shop is really very good and supports and sells quality local produce. When we all go up to Falmer over the next week or so, drop in and buy something, do your shopping there.

To really win we need to show this guy that as the stadium arises, and more people move in to the site we can boost his trade and actually be a beneficial neighbour.

This is however the Albion, and there is always something around the corner, celebrations on hold until the fourth, though its looking very good.

Vicar
How will his business be severely impacted. I've looked at the inlays of the stadium impression on another thread and it seems to be well away from his farm shop. And I note that last June, the B&H council (as owner of the freehold) disposed of around 8 acres. He rents nearly 620 acres from the council between the A27 and the nearby village of Falmer. Approximately 180 acres of land is situated to the west of the B2123 (Falmer Road).

I think now is the time to show the nimbys they were wrong and that we will be good neighbours they can benefit from - not a bunch of gloating tossers.

We all KNOW that we will be good neighbours so in my mind we have no obligation to show them they were wrong about us. In fact, their delays have cost us loads in money and more importantly, fans who have died with the club homeless. Let them suffer until the stadium is up and running-if they consider us ALL to be lowlife then I'm not going out of my way to try and prove them wrong.

This club has lost untold millions because of their irrational hatred and misuse of the system...I hope they all have a f***ing rotten next three years.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
We all KNOW that we will be good neighbours so in my mind we have no obligation to show them they were wrong about us. In fact, their delays have cost us loads in money and more importantly, fans who have died with the club homeless. Let them suffer until the stadium is up and running-if they consider us ALL to be lowlife then I'm not going out of my way to try and prove them wrong.

This club has lost untold millions because of their irrational hatred and misuse of the system...I hope they all have a f***ing rotten next three years.
We said that man.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** You

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
what a crock of shit, scare mongering and lies that the poor people of Falmer's lives will be ruined forever with a football match for 2 hour, 25 times a year, thats 50 hours out of 8760 hours a year, so 50 hours there will be a football match, 8710 hours there will not be, thats 0.0057%.

Also why would the Farm shop close, has it occured to the numpties trade may actually go up, hell I amy even go and buy a sack of potatoes from him this week end as a peace offering and good will gesture.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Richie...these people made it a real possiblility that our beloved club would fold...because of them we have not had a single decent signing since Zammo....we have had dreadful performances at home and away...and we have been forced to play in a shithole for more years than we have had to!

So dont give me all this magnanimous shite.

I have no problem with people whose business will be affected trying to appeal as they did, but some of the fuckers just did it out of spite - Mrs De Witchy!!!!

So lets now build a bridge up to Ditchlin Beacon, and throw the Falmer fuckkers off!!!!

Ps I had a great holiday:angel:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Wonder if those students would dare to try and stop the JCBs.

That's my big fear now. The rent-a-crusty mob may well be mobilized as they'll support anything that allows them to cause disruption. My missus knows a few who would be well up for a bit of direct action in that muddy field. But I suppose they'll have us to deal with as well as the police if they do decide to get involved. I'm praying (in all seriousness) that Swampy and his pals have bigger fish to fry when the work on Falmer begins.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That's my big fear now. The rent-a-crusty mob may well be mobilized as they'll support anything that allows them to cause disruption. My missus knows a few who would be well up for a bit of direct action in that muddy field. But I suppose they'll have us to deal with as well as the police if they do decide to get involved. I'm praying (in all seriousness) that Swampy and his pals have bigger fish to fry when the work on Falmer begins.

Coldean, Bevendean and 'scoomb have big Albion support. Don't forget that the pub at Coldean (damn - forgotten it's name) have a footie side that play in Albion colours.

Do the students really want to build a camp right next to 'scoomb? Could get nasty.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Coldean, Bevendean and 'scoomb have big Albion support. Don't forget that the pub at Coldean (damn - forgotten it's name) have a footie side that play in Albion colours.

Do the students really want to build a camp right next to 'scoomb? Could get nasty.

It's not the students I'm worried about, tbh, it's the professional anarchists who can dig in for years if they fancy it. But yeah, I don't think they'll know what hits them if they do have a pop!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here