Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Foxes

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Any idea what to do about them?

We've got a family of foxes living under our garden. And they're steadily destroying it.

They've dug a long two-foot wide tunnel under our garden, into what we think used to be the street's air-raid shelter. So God knows how many of them are living down there.

I love foxes, but these ones are BLOODY noisy and they're wreaking havoc outside, leaving bones all over the place and digging up the grass. What can I do? Other than hire a few hounds, of course...

Plus, I'm worried they might attack my four cats :(

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
eastlondonseagull said:
Any idea what to do about them?

We've got a family of foxes living under our garden. And they're steadily destroying it.

They've dug a long two-foot wide tunnel under our garden, into what we think used to be the street's air-raid shelter. So God knows how many of them are living down there.

I love foxes, but these ones are BLOODY noisy and they're wreaking havoc outside, leaving bones all over the place and digging up the grass. What can I do? Other than hire a few hounds, of course...

Plus, I'm worried they might attack my four cats :(

Smoke them out, then fill in the hole with concrete

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
ca870.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ask the RSPCA and the league against cruel sports to help. They seem to think that the vermin are cuddly wuddly cutey-wuteys.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Hannibal smith said:
In my student house, we buried them in. Probably not what the RSPCA would suggest but it did work a treat.

Thats f***ing disgusting !!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ring pest control on 01273 484354 for advice. You can buy treatments from Garden centres to put around where you think the foxes enter, they produce an odour that foxes hate, after a while they will f*** off. Or Passive Infra Red emitters which produce a sound that drives foxes away (garden centres)

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
wehatepalace said:
Call in these badboys !

foxhunt11_sm.jpg

He wants to get rid of the foxes not trash the rest of his garden, which is what this lot of fools would end up doing.

Call the RSPCA ...

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Leave out a few prominent copies of "Watchtower" and invite them inside to talk about giving their lives to Jesus.

They'll disappear of their own accord in no time.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Ozymandias said:
He wants to get rid of the foxes not trash the rest of his garden, which is what this lot of fools would end up doing.

Call the RSPCA ...
Oh perlease.................... it was a joke ! Like the guys gonna have an entire fox hunt charging round his garden !

:shootself

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here