Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fox Hunts

ben andrews' girlfriend said:
"When the population goes up"

Sorry, thats just total toff thinking bollocks. Foxes keep their population level level!

:clap2:
Spot on - nature has a habit of levelling things out.
If hunting has ANY effect on populations then yes, there will be more foxes, but when there are too many foxes and not enough sources of food the fox population will crash - this will allow the prey species of foxes to increase allowing there to be more foxes.

A natural equilibrium - it is MAN who fucks these things up, not foxes!

More foxes live in urban areas I think its now double the rural population. So hunting will not control the population.

We have several fox dens along our road. They seem to like the local take away's:D .

As for more important issues? Perhaps there are. But this barbaric sport should have been removed with Bear baiting. This Government had the proposed ban on fox hunting, in its last 2 (or is it even 3 manisfesto's). Its one of the reasons I voted for them. And to me its a bloody big issue!:angry:

Next I want the hunters who are breaking the law to be rounded up and criminalised accordingly.

Again it appears there is a law for the rich and another one for the rest of us.

:rolleyes:

LC

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Thats completely true Cap'n.

The problem with the pro-hunting lobby is they give it all the guardian of the countryside bit but have very little understanding of the natural world.

There a difference between ripping up hedgerows and dumping chemicals and protecting the rural landscape

London Calling said:
Next I want the hunters who are breaking the law to be rounded up and criminalised accordingly.
Again it appears there is a law for the rich and another one for the rest of us.
LC

I've read quotes from a Chief Constable saying that they couldn't enforce the ban cos many of his officers take part in hunts.
Erm, obviously there are no bobbies who follow football then - apparently not cos they arrest football hooligans!
SAKE!:nono:
As for the manpower that is apparently needed - why not arrest one hunt each weekend - at random - focus all your time and resources on one hunt - hunts all over the country won't know whose turn it will be this weekend - I think a few people might decide not to turn up just in case they got their collar felt.
All these excuses not to enforce the law are feeble.

E

enigma

Only in this country would we spend so much time debating such a crap subject. The rest of Europe thinks its hilarious that we have spent so much time arguing about this. There's more important issues than Foxhunting to worry about.

Incidentally, I think people should shoot foxes but the pomp of the hunt is a bit too much for me really.

enigma said:
Only in this country would we spend so much time debating such a crap subject. The rest of Europe thinks its hilarious that we have spent so much time arguing about this. There's more important issues than Foxhunting to worry about.

Incidentally, I think people should shoot foxes but the pomp of the hunt is a bit too much for me really.

Why?

I think you find the Europeans find the aristocratic "pomp" the hilarious bit.

Lets be honest here. If it was a working class sport the establishment would have banned it years ago. "Trespasses will be shot etc.

LC an Urban Fox :salute:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
ShorehamGull said:
We don't need fox hunting, alot of Foxes are killed on the road, that keeps the population of them down.

If it keeps the ginger bin pickers off the roads and damaging my car then I'm all in favour of a little hunting :rolleyes:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Re: Fox Hunt

defrocked priest said:
There ya go,wave it off when ya haven't got the facts straight.I,ve been on many a hunt and the've all been to the letter.It's just like rabbits they use to tear thruogh my garden but i put up wire then the little bleeters dug underneath.Whats to do give em a hug and say "please Mr. Bunny stay away."No,The hunt is steeped in history and tradition.It should beproperly illustrated to the likes of the tree hugging masses such as yerselves.
I mean really I came to this site to chat footy,next you'll be asking if the mayor of London was out of line.Steady on mate.:nono:

Ladies and gentleman, this posts shows the intelligence of the average fox hunter. "Be properly" is two words you stupid c*nt.

1: Fox hunting ban has nothing to do with prejudice or anti toff sentiment and every thing to do with anti cruelty
2 : To call this government a working class government is a joke. Its a middle class party for people to scared to admit that they are secret tories.
3 : It was passed by a majority in the same way that the tories passed many laws in their time.
4 : Its a myth that the ban will destroy comunities or ways of lives, exactly the opposite. See how unified the hunting lot are now that they are drag hunting.
5 : One of the things I like about NSC is that we do talk about stuff other than football. We're all different, we've all got opinions so keep the chat and banter going.

:drink:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
defrocked priest said:
Really,you lot will be singing a different tune when the fox population quadtriples.:shootself

This is totally wrong the truth is if fox hunting is stopped then the fox population will be reduced as the farmer ( yes us nazis) will go out and kill them as they are encouraged by the hunt not to kill the fox by poison trapping and shotting

so no hunt a lot of farmers will get rid of them as they are considered vermine the fox population which is very stable over the last 100 plus could plumit because ironically the hunt has stopped.

I am not going over the same shit again a bit bored of it but lets

i just want to say yes the killing of the fox is cruel if the hounds catch it but the hunt offers the country side so much more with its money.

And if you dont live in the country see the effect that the hunt has on the communitys destroying this establishment is destroying more than a few rich peoples fun day out

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Fox Hunt

Chesney Christ said:
Ladies and gentleman, this posts shows the intelligence of the average fox hunter. "Be properly" is two words you stupid c*nt.
To be fair, there was a hell of a lot more wrong with that post than the grammar.

(although it didn't help)

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Fox hunting is an ineffcient way of controlling the fox population as many hunts do not result in a kill.

There will probably be more foxes killed now as land owners will just shoot them.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Are defrocked priest and lincs seagull representative of those that support hunting :shootself

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
WATFORD zero said:
Are defrocked priest and lincs seagull representative of those that support hunting :shootself

Oh f*** nuts if you keep up with this board i have said at no stage do i support or oppose the fox hunting i just say that there are some complete f*** tards on here who pass comment on something they know f*** all on. And dont care about the effect bans will have on the community.

Keep up Wanker:tosser: :tosser:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
lincs seagull said:
Oh f*** nuts if you keep up with this board i have said at no stage do i support or oppose the fox hunting i just say that there are some complete f*** tards on here who pass comment on something they know f*** all on. And dont care about the effect bans will have on the community.

I think thats a "yes" then.

Always makes me laugh, this argument about "you don't understand the countryside way of life, you don't understand hunting, you know f*** all about it" etc etc.

NEWSFLASH for the sadists - theres nothing particularly complex or refined about what you are doing to animals. Its not that those who are anti-hunt "don't understand" - its not f***ing rocket science. Its just that many people find what you do to living creatures for FUN, absolutely abhorrant.

Its not lack of understanding. Its just revulsion and disgust, plain and simple.

Last edited:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
lincs seagull said:

so people like you gave a shit when the mines closed? and the effect it had on communitys then?

your the fucktard

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
caz99 said:
so people like you gave a shit when the mines closed? and the effect it had on communitys then?

your the fucktard

suppose that means that you where in the pickett line then

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Easy 10 said:
I think thats a "yes" then.

Always makes me laugh, this argument about "you don't understand the countryside way of life, you don't understand hunting, you know f*** all about it" etc etc.

NEWSFLASH for the sadists - theres nothing particularly complex or refined about what you are doing to animals. Its not that those who are anti-hunt "don't understand" - its not f***ing rocket science. Its just that many people find what you do to living creatures for FUN, absolutely abhorrant.

Its not lack of understanding. Its just revulsion and disgust, plain and simple.

Whats a yes

a yes that at no stage i have said i am pro hunting i am in a farming family which apperently makes me a Nazi

And the development of fox hunting came from rich city dwellers who made there money and wanted to try out this acient horse chase

they introduced the dogs and made it what it is

so it not a country side thing is was made into what it is was buy rich city slickers.

I just see the money coming in to not shot foxes and keep some of the land unfarmed from this yes sometimes barbarick sport.

Until you great people come up with another way to earn money to replace what the country side will loss. Stop preaching. There are 1000 of bigger issues in the country that need sorting before this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh, but its their "way of life" innit. Its their LIVELIHOOD.

Tough shit. If you make a living off the back of torturing animals for fun, then I'm GLAD you're out of a job. Go and do something else, you bunch of 16th century inbred freaks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here