Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fox Hunts

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This ridiculous myth that the pro-hunting lobby keep banging on about, trying to make out that their revolting activities have ANY significant impact on fox populations, is such a pathetic argument that frankly it insults the intelligence.

Go away you silly, silly boy. :rolleyes:

Fox Hunt

There ya go,wave it off when ya haven't got the facts straight.I,ve been on many a hunt and the've all been to the letter.It's just like rabbits they use to tear thruogh my garden but i put up wire then the little bleeters dug underneath.Whats to do give em a hug and say "please Mr. Bunny stay away."No,The hunt is steeped in history and tradition.It should beproperly illustrated to the likes of the tree hugging masses such as yerselves.
I mean really I came to this site to chat footy,next you'll be asking if the mayor of London was out of line.Steady on mate.:nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
"When the population goes up"

Sorry, thats just total toff thinking bollocks. Foxes keep their population level level!

Al'Quaieda have a history and tradition - doesnt mean that we're joining in or agreeing with it.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If you came here to chat about footy why the fox sake are you banging on about hunting?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Fox Hunt

defrocked priest said:
No,The hunt is steeped in history and tradition.
Oh yeah, sorry. Forgot about the history & tradition. That makes all the difference dunnit. Perhaps they should bring back bear-baiting ?

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
We don't need fox hunting, alot of Foxes are killed on the road, that keeps the population of them down.

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
what you have to remember is that this is a class thing, it is the working class labour goverment, sticking up 2 fingers to those middle and upper class pompus twats, what grates me is that they claim the(city dwelling) government has no idea about " country life" well i lived there a while and can't see how hunting foxes by dogs and ripping them apart makes country life better, i'd say i see more foxes in a urban enviroment, so why not have hunts in hove.
and now those pratts in red jackets say they will break the law and carry on, i bet they were the first to complain about the poll tax protesters

Oct 5, 2003
anti-fox hunting was never about saving the horrible little creature but a dislike to toffs in suits strange hats and having lots of money riding on beautiful horses. Did these same people go on about the cruel way a fish is hooked to its end in the sport of Angling? and what about chickens fattened to feed us then they break their legs through the sheer weight they carry umm dont remember anyone bleeting on about this in the same way and what will the law do **** all as fox hunting will just carry on and on and on.

If fox hunting was about controlling the population of foxes, they would be galloping down St James's Street every Saturday.

My theory is that it's all about asserting the right to park their bloody trailers all over the place and get in the way of ordinary people going about their daily business.

But, to be honest, there are hundreds of issues that are more important.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
defrocked priest said:
Really,you lot will be singing a different tune when the fox population quadtriples.:shootself

What a profound start to a thread!

YOU LOT

That's everyone on the board is it?

(including those that may have your views?)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Another question for you DP.

Did you do the 3 R's at your school?

your second post is a belter!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent

defrocked priest said:
There ya go,wave it off when ya haven't got the facts straight.I,ve been on many a hunt and the've all been to the letter.It's just like rabbits they use to tear thruogh my garden but i put up wire then the little bleeters dug underneath.Whats to do give em a hug and say "please Mr. Bunny stay away."No,The hunt is steeped in history and tradition.It should beproperly illustrated to the likes of the tree hugging masses such as yerselves.
I mean really I came to this site to chat footy,next you'll be asking if the mayor of London was out of line.Steady on mate.:nono:

Perhaps you wouldn't have the problem with rabbits if you didn't artificially control the fox population.

Hunting is all about a social event for the hunting fraternity, an exhilarting chase and bloodlust. It's nothing to do with the so called efficient method of controlling the fox population. What the f*** is efficient about a gang of horsemen and a pack of dogs tearing round the countrside and tresspassing where they aren't wanted, frequently killing domestic pets, all for the "fun" of seeing a terrified, defenceless creature suffer as it's ripped to bits.

More foxes die in roadkills than are killed by hunts, they'd be more efficient if they just got in their Land Rovers and drove round a few country lanes!

If the huntsmen had been honest about the reasons for hunting they may well of got more support. All I've heard is bullshit. In all the articles I've read and tv interveiws I've watched, I've never heard a huntsman admit that he enjoys the kill. So why do they smear kids faces with fox blood then?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My official party line on fox-hunting is that I couldn't give a flying f***. Vote for me in the next election.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

defrocked priest said:

Why start a thread about Fox hunting if you came to chat footy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here