Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FourFourTwo Championship Final Table

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Look I don't want to appear smug but I don't believe Gus and Tony really think we will finish 12th. If they did I think Gus would give up and walk now. No, deep down I think they know we are going places and will be right up there challenging. Hang on and enjoy the ride folks even if it takes a couple of months to find our feet

Gus will be disappointed with 12th, there is no doubt about that. He will expect a closer finish to the play offs. I think we can expect to be in the top 8 teams in the division.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Ladbrokes have us 5/1 to be promoted and 18/1 to win league!!

West Ham 4/1
Leicester 4/1
Nottingham Forest 14/1
Middlesbrough 16/1
Reading 16/1
Southampton 18/1
Ipswich 18/1
Brighton 18/1
Blackpool 20/1
Cardiff 20/1
Leeds 20/1
Birmingham 22/1
Hull 25/1
Burnley 25/1
Portsmouth 40/1
Millwall 50/1
Bristol City 50/1
Derby 50/1
Coventry 80/1
Watford 100/1
Peterborough 100/1
Crystal Palace 100/1
Doncaster 150/1
Barnsley 150/1

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Our odds are ridiculously short, id be absolutely delighted with mid to lower mid table, in fact anything that does not involve a relegation battle would be amazing.

Some people have no idea how tough this league will be.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Our odds are ridiculously short, id be absolutely delighted with mid to lower mid table, in fact anything that does not involve a relegation battle would be amazing.

Some people have no idea how good Gus Poyet is! :bowdown:

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
I'm greedy and excited with everything that is going on i honestly believe at minium we will be in the play-offs as long as we don't get serious injury's to key players 2 sleeps to go

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Coral have us as the fourth favourites at 14/1 to WIN the league!
If you are going to bet on this choose another bookies like William Hill who have us as joint 7th fav's at 22/1

See Odds checker .com
:albion2:

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton

Errr, i think maybe you underestimate our great leader and his squad, and his future signings, maybe your overestimating the league a bit too ,
its certainly competitive, but who are we gonna be scared of ? , think svens mob may take a while to gel,if they do, Big Sam and nolan ?Forest, Leeds ? Boro?
nah, me neither.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here