Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FourFourTwo Championship Final Table

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
12th I would be happy with, the table looks fine by me, but blackpool 13th? I think they will be in the top 4 and poss play off winners.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
They've got it about right for me, with our finishing position at least. I'd certainly take 12th now, even with the new signings we've been so pleasantly surprised by. One thing that does surprise me is how many pundits are tipping Birmingham to do well. I think Hughton's got an absolutely enormous task on his hands there and if he can get them into FourFourTwo's predicted play-off position he'll have done superbly.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This is our first season in the Championship and lots of our players are very inexperienced at this level. I would definitely take 12th.

Stumpy Tim

I seem to be in a minority in thinking that Middlesbrough will do well this season. I don't think Birmingham will though, and personally feel Chris Hughton is average - he took the Geordies up yes, but they had Carroll, Barton, Nolan and Steven Taylor... All very good Premier League players IMO.

I think we'll be 5th to 9th at the end, injuries permitting

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm amazad by the number of people suggesting such a high finishing place, non Brighton fans included. We've brought in one League 2 defender, and we are going into the season with a first choice centre-back whose never played regular league football. It also soungs like El Abd and Elphick will be crocked for the foreseeable.

That doesn't good to me.

The tall one

Banned
Jan 2, 2007
I'm amazad by the number of people suggesting such a high finishing place, non Brighton fans included. We've brought in one League 2 defender, and we are going into the season with a first choice centre-back whose never played regular league football. It also soungs like El Abd and Elphick will be crocked for the foreseeable.

That doesn't good to me.

Yeah, but what about the other signings that have been made, mackail smith, Buckley, Hoskins, Lua Lua amongst others.

That looks good to me.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Look I don't want to appear smug but I don't believe Gus and Tony really think we will finish 12th. If they did I think Gus would give up and walk now. No, deep down I think they know we are going places and will be right up there challenging. Hang on and enjoy the ride folks even if it takes a couple of months to find our feet

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

That doesn't good to me.

It is not about the individual players but the style of play the squad has adapted under Sir Gus, if we play like we did in the first half against spurs (without the defensive errors) and i am sure we will, then it's the top ten for sure. Gus will NOT settle for mid table mediocracy!

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
The division is very unpredictable. I fancy Leicester to get promoted and Doncaster to get relegated. Other than that almost anything could happen.

They know nowt.

Can you give us your sensible reasons why we'll go down? Just like to know if you're more clued up than most.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
If we get a cb in I wouldn't be surprised if we finished in the play offs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here