Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FourFourTwo Championship Final Table

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
FourFourTwo magazine have predicted we will finish 12th, as below.
I don't think they will be far out, and that will have been a good season for us :albion2:

FourFourTwo 2011-12 Prediction.

C West Ham
P Leicester City
PO Middlesbrough
PO Reading
PO Birmingham City
PO Nottingham Forest
7 Leeds United
8 Ipswich Town
9 Burnley
10 Southampton
11 Cardiff City
12 Brighton & Hove Albion
13 Blackpool
14 Hull City
15 Portsmouth
16 Millwall
17 Bristol City
18 Derby County
19 Coventry City
20 Crystal Palace
21 Doncaster Rovers
R Peterborough United
R Watford
R Barnsley

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I'd be happy enough with that. A good solid, if unspectacular season to establish ourselves in the Championship followed by a playoff push next season.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I do think we'll do better than the Southampton. We did beat tham last season, it is strange that so many experts disagree - am I missing something? Have they made some amazing signings? Or do the 'experts' just recon that our passing style won't work in the Championship?

Southampton aside, I would be happy with 12th.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Barnsley won't be bottom.they'll survive.

Peterborough will be bottom

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
suprised no ones mentioned this has been done - I'm not going to either :p

but I've said 12th-17th this season so they're being optimistic on our behalf !

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
The more tables and stats the better. I think Coventry City are doomed, club is in turmoil.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I think the shock prediction from all that is Middlesbrough...how are they going to finish 3rd? They really struggled last year.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Agree 12th would represent a very good, if unspectacular, year and would line us up nicely to strengthen even more next summer and start mounting a play off challenge

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
On the face of it 12 is a big ask. That is a fantastic looking division.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
On the face of it 12 is a big ask. That is a fantastic looking division.

It's got a lot of fantastic/big names in it, but do they have fantastic players on the pitch where it matters. It didn't seem to worry Norwich too much last season, still we shall see, fingers crossed.

Also I agree with the earlier poster who said Middlesborough 3rd, where did that come from???

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I remember the so called "big names" Like Charlton, Southampton and Shef Wednesday were going to tear up Division one last season, it was nailed on those three would be top three

Personaly I think we need to embrase our new found good fortune and aim higher than 12th,why are there still doubters after all we have been through think positive

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
highlights that we have some great fixtures coming up this year. yes would take 12th and a couple of good cup runs.

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Think the Championship is a great league and will be a very interesting season. 11th place has been my tip and would be delighted with that. Two more days and it's all underway :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The division is very unpredictable. I fancy Leicester to get promoted and Doncaster to get relegated. Other than that almost anything could happen.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I'm a little surprised so many people would take 12th - personally I think we'll finish somewhere 5th-9th, more than likely missing out on the play-offs, but certainly solidly in the top half of the table.

As for relegation I can't look past Peterborough, Watford and Coventry to fill the three places (sadly not even Palace...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here