Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four Four Two website comparing Brighton and Man United's protest

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Since Mendoza did it, my new blog is up too.

Link is in the signature.

Don't want to piss on your chips but the "Rovers are red......" banner wasn't at the Fans United game at the Goldstone. We played Hartlepool in that game. The game against Donny was at the Pissfield when they were getting shafted by Richardson (and were the only reason we stayed in the football league that season). It was also possibly the worst game of professional football I have ever had the misfortune to witness.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good article Ritchie.

I note in the responses that the United fans claim that they do help other clubs with collections (didn't mention Wreham specifically - they may have done, I don't know).

Weren't Chelsea accused of not helping someone recently? could be Wrexham (or there again I could have dreamt it!)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Don't want to piss on your chips but the "Rovers are red......" banner wasn't at the Fans United game at the Goldstone. We played Hartlepool in that game. The game against Donny was at the Pissfield when they were getting shafted by Richardson (and were the only reason we stayed in the football league that season). It was also possibly the worst game of professional football I have ever had the misfortune to witness.

:facepalm: Really?

It came up on a search for "Fans United", so i thought it was a fan of a team who played in red and called them selves the Rovers (Bristol or Donny sprang to mind) who were at the Goldstone...

Thanks for letting me know. I'll change it or post a small correctional note on my next article.

The point (About fans loving football and all 92 clubs) while the FA/PL loving 20 is still relevent to the sence of gratitude and still stands i hope!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here