Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forty Notes Fund - Quiz Night

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Yep. I'll deffiantly have a team.

Beefy wants us to be called 'Universally Challenged'.

1. Turkey
2. Beefy
3. BHAExpress
4. Hilton

So far. Will invite DTES / Trigger to join.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hilton signs for 'TBA name'

:D

He had no choice. Who will be our final 5th member?

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
I'm soryyyyyyyyyyy! He offered me free alcohol and wouldn't take no for an answer...

I'm planning on sneaking away though:jester:. For consilation Chapmans can have a pint on me for being a clownnnn.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
no need for apologies hilton. we're more than sorted in the brains department with myself, MAX and crabbers...

no more LOSERS needed :lolol:

(unless you are prepared to provide the team with booze for the evening - answers on a postcard, doh! i mean pm...)

we'll be the champions, we'll be the champions, no time for LOSERS cause we'll be the champions..... DUH DUHHHH... of the WORLD.....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Turkey said:
Yep. I'll deffiantly have a team.

Beefy wants us to be called 'Universally Challenged'.

1. Turkey
2. Beefy
3. Britbyte
4. Hilton

So far. Will invite DTES / Trigger to join.

Sad name.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lush said:
Nice to see all these teams with a breadth of age and experience. What if there's a question that ISN'T about Busted, glamour girls or football?

;)

That's where team B will come into it's own :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lush said:
Playing the joker on "Ales and Refreshments at the Preston Brewery Tap"

Oh yes. We're experts at that round :drink: :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Ah but Britbyte has built up much knowledge through his years and used to be in a quiz team. We have youth and expirience. :clap2:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Lush said:
Nice to see all these teams with a breadth of age and experience. What if there's a question that ISN'T about Busted, glamour girls or football?

;)

Well, thanks very bloody much Lush. I will be setting questions with a tad more variety, a tad more challenging, and oh, sod it... Who am I kidding?

Anyway, I don't know anything about Busted. I am 34 for crying out loud.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Turkey said:
Ah but Britbyte has built up much knowledge through his years and used to be in a quiz team. We have youth and expirience. :clap2:

This is quite true. I used to be the anchor on two teams of solictors and barristers while I was living in Dorset. Hopefully Mrs BHA will put in an appearance although her contribution will be negligable as, like most Americans she has bugger all general knowledge.

bhaexpress said:
This is quite true. I used to be the anchor on two teams of solictors and barristers while I was living in Dorset. Hopefully Mrs BHA will put in an appearance although her contribution will be negligable as, like most Americans she has bugger all general knowledge.

Anchor? Are you sure? I'm not sure that's what they said. Not exactly, anyway. ;)

As for experience, that's why we have Buzza. Plus I am 30 according to some TOSSPOTS on here, so we'll be JUST FINE.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No, there was definately no 'W' on the front. Be afraid, be very afraid !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BrightonBird said:
You going BHAexpress? We have one spare place on our team if you fancy joining us?

Nice offer BB but I have been tapped up by Turkey's Trotters. Might be able to offer you Mrs BHA but there again you would probably need a translator.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here