Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forty Notes Fund - Quiz Night

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You've got to get there Helen, we'll win without you but if your knowledge is available it will be a thumping victory for the WINNERS;)

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I will fly faster than a speeding bullet to get their chappers......dont worry, i wont let the WINNERS down (although i may be late)

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Safeway said:
I finish at 16:30 this Friday. Anyone fancy meeting then to get PISSED?

Oh yeah, and if anyone can put my lame arse up for the night I'd be MOST grateful. :)

I'll try and get there for just before 6. We can get a nice cosy table for us clowns innit.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Im off on Friday so I could be tempted to sink a few early doors:drink:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Right hten. There seems to be a few going early. I reckon meet at 6 in the downstairs bit for some early doors GUINNESS:drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
I finish at 16:30 this Friday. Anyone fancy meeting then to get PISSED?

Oh yeah, and if anyone can put my lame arse up for the night I'd be MOST grateful. :)

I'm up for it. I'm meating my pretend girlfriend in the afternoon then we can go to the pub.

You may be able to stay at JonnyboyLemon's.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If I catch the train to Brighton station, do I turn left and walk past the Prince Albert and the Nelson and keep going to get to the King and Queen?

How far is it from Brighton station? 10 mins walk?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I'd say more than 10.

Do you want to meet me and Safeway and co in a pub somewhere central and we can all go together?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could do.

I fancy a few beers on Friday. Mind you, I need to check train times back home and presumably we are going to leave ultra early on Saturday, if we are going to take in NSC Albion v Wycombe.

What time does the NSC game kick off?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
10.30 presuming we are all there.

No doubt the younger members of THE CLOWNS will be out partying the night away long after you have finished your drunken curry and are tucked up in bed dreaming of the Burrell.

I think it will be hangovers all round on Saturday.

Last train from Brighton to HH is 11.02. Junior may be driving. And there are buses at 01.00 and 02.30.

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got a lift with Junior. i'm sorted.:thumbsup:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
FAO: Team Winners

Lads, I am going to work really late tonight so i can leave at 4PM on Friday!! That means i should be able to get to Brighton for around 18.30ish - Chappers, can you PM me your mobile number please so i can call you when i get into town and meet you for some pre WINNERS :drink:

GO WINNERS GO

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
FAO: Team Winners

Lads, I am going to work really late tonight so i can leave at 4PM on Friday!! That means i should be able to get to Brighton for around 18.30ish - Chappers, can you PM me your mobile number please so i can call you when i get into town and meet you for some pre WINNERS :drink:

GO WINNERS GO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here