Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster-watch

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have just bought a real classic timepiece, it has pictures of Albion legends on the face instead of numbers, but they are all of the same person...number 1 is Peter Ward...number 2 is Peter Ward...etc, etc...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I used to have a Wayne Henderson watch. It did a decent enough job, but when I started wearing my classier Michel Kuipers watch, it coincidentally stopped working. So I had to sell it.

It has since gone into the repairers for a major operation. The new owners hope to have it back by August.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My Uncle Spielberg watch is really easy to wind up but despite telling me what the time will be, it is more often than not wrong

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I've got an Easy 10 watch, I think it's going to tell me the time but when I read it I realise it's taking the piss.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Ive got a Dean Wilkins watch, I know its working very very well. I can just never seem to find it! Especially on Matchdays!!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I've got a Titus Bramble watch. Actually I lied, on closer inspection it's just a HUGE cowpat with a strap attached to it.

I've Got a Danny Bloor watch, which keeps telling me what to do like he tells the worthing team what to do, but like the Worthing fans tell the players, i dont listen to him.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I've got a Charlie Oatway watch but I can't read it, more to the point he CAN'T READ it either. ZING

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here