Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster-watch

JP20

My mum works at the local primary school in Angmering, and she's just phoned me up to say that they've got a special guest in today giving the kids a p.e. lesson.

- Nicky Forster.

My dad's annoyed as he works for the press and has apparently missed out on the story.

Good work in the community Nicky :clap: :clap:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Great if he is, gets them interested and maybe gain a few of the younger kids as fans and take them away from Man U or Liverpool.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hang on - I thought everyone was at CHESSINGTON for the rest of the week, getting the lactic acid out of their legs ?

:jester:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
When I was in school we had Kris Akabusi come in during a PE lesson. The kids were more interested in his BMW 7 series than they were in his accomplishments as an athlete. Hello, Tokyo 1991 anyone?

Some dick snidely asked him why he was always smiling and I thought, the guy has a right to after a distinguished career which included triumphs over the yanks for which I have always admired him. He has a Masters Degree and an MBE and was at the time presenting TV's Record breakers. A real somebody to aspire to.

So what was the next question?

"Why do you always go 'oooh oooh oooh'?"

My school was made up largely of complete twats

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Nicky Forster = ambassador, legend, professional and all round good guy. In fact I think he may have been George Dawes' short-tennis partner at Eton...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I see Forster as a future manager. He always talks a lot of good sense:bowdown:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Good, that is about the age that you start thinking about which football team you are going to support, hopefully the kids will enjoy meeting Nicky and it will make them more likely to follow the Albion.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I thought this was about a new range of wristwear that the club was going to introduce.

Next in the series a Kerry Mayo watch - gives great service but tends to run slow

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I used to have a Les Berry watch, it went backwards...but at least it was right twice a day!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
When he was out with the rest of the for Harts Boxing night, he was like a little school boy playing practical jokes on a couple of the other players

Top bloke to chat to that night too

He was the same at the Albion Christmas dinner.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I see Forster as a future manager. He always talks a lot of good sense:bowdown:

Not according to FM... which knows everything.... looking to try his hand at other roles (ie. media pundit)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had a Guy Butters Rolex. A bit chunky, but worth its weight in gold.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I've got a Dean Wilkins watch. It does what I paid for (and also doubles up as a heartrate monitor) but I'm still a bit disappointed with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here