Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster Top Goalscorer League One - How Many ?

How many league goals will Forster score this season ?

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 1-3

• 4-6

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 7-9

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • 10-12

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • 13-15

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • 16-18

• 19-21

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 22-24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 24

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How on earth can the "Average=9" based on the data generated by your poll....? At the time of this post the modal class is 10-12.

The " model class " is not the mean average

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
" Stop rewriting history. I was never on McGhee's back for his first year and a half. He was getting results, no problem with that. Where I had issues with him was the last 9 months of his time, where we were in a nose dive and he seemed incapable of even trying things to turn it round "

Do you not see the double standards you apply between Wilkins and McGhee

2 losses and 1 win is hardly a nose dive. Mind you at least you are admitting MM had a nose dive and he didn't seem to be able to turn it around.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Do you not see the double standards you apply between Wilkins and McGhee

What?

McGhee was getting a fair bit of criticism probably from the tail end of 2005, but then he had been in the job for over 2 years.

You have been getting on Wilkins back since he started the job. It seems that McGhee had about 2 years without people being overly critical, yet you have not give Wilkins the same.

Just shows you to be rather bitter about it all, really.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
still waiting to see how you have been 'proved right' - I really want to know.....

Last 27 league games

6 wins
7 draws
14 defeats

25 points

Or is that a good managerial record in your book , relegation form ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is probably those pesky voices he seems to suffer from.

I hope one day you will suffer from a period of depression, really bad depression as you seem to find the whole issue absolutely hilarious, that would make me very happy

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Also how about;

Fraser
Rents
Elphick

These are players that Wilkins has brought into the team, although your hero McGhee did give Rents and Elphick their debuts, so be carful laying into them too much.

Alternatively, go and spout how great McGhee is on the Motherwell boards?

And Dean Cox....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Last 27 league games

6 wins
7 draws
14 defeats

25 points

Or is that a good managerial record in your book , relegation form ???

Last season was always going to be difficult. He didn't have much of a chance early on to shape the team as he would have wanted. He didn't have preseason and he didn't have the chance to sign anyone he wanted until the january transfer window.

The poor end to the season was mainly due to key players running on empty due to a very long season with multiple cup matches. Bearing in mind a large proportion of our team were playing in their first full season, it was to be expected.

This season, it is far to early to judge in my opinion. It is a shame we were not able to take a point off Crewe (unluckily), as we now have a lot of pressure on the team for the next two games. Millwall, who finished the season very strongly and a Southend team who have only just been relegated and gained a decent result in the cup last night.

Miracles do not happen overnight and Dean deserves a run this season. Or will you condone the same treatment as shown towards McGhee, that you condemn....daily?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here