Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster Top Goalscorer League One - How Many ?

How many league goals will Forster score this season ?

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 1-3

• 4-6

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 7-9

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • 10-12

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • 13-15

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • 16-18

• 19-21

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 22-24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 24

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeah, he does not like being presented with facts that go against what he is going on about.

Bit of an issue and all that.

Get back in your pit and PIPE DOWN.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
can see him going on a run once that first one happens, in the end can see him getting 10 - 15

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How much is the minimum expectation from our No 1 striker, I would say 15-18

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
what the feck is your bloody problem, it was a sensible question, go and torment a cat or something at your level , enter a reasonable debate or bugger off

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
How much is the minimum expectation from our No 1 striker, I would say 15-18

Last season...

Bristol City - Jevons 11
Yeovil - Gray 11
Notts Forest - Holt 13

If we can get people scoring all over the pitch, then one does not always need a 20 goal a season striker.

Cox, Hammond and Revell are all capable of scoring towards double figures.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
and don't give this high and mighty moral ground about Wilkins after you spent a whole year undermining our last manager its frankly embarrasing for you

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
and don't give this high and mighty moral ground about Wilkins after you spent a whole year undermining our last manager its frankly embarrasing for you

Why?

He had lost the plot, results were poor, dressing room bust up etc.

At least I gave him time, you have been on Wilkins back since day one and as far as I can see it is because he replaced your precious McGhee, who had to go.

Still carry on, shows how bitter you really are.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And you totally forgot a promotion and a season surviving in the championship, convenient that, you should him NO loyalty so don't give me this shit about not backing Wilkins please, you are only pissed off as I have been proved to be right and your backing of Wilkins was admirable but ultimately fruitless, look up hypocritical in the dictionary, it really is extraordinary your pickled brain and how it works

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
And you totally forgot a promotion and a season surviving in the championship, convenient that, you should him NO loyalty so don't give me this shit about not backing Wilkins please, you are only pissed off as I have been proved to be right and your backing of Wilkins was admirable but ultimately fruitless, look up hypocritical in the dictionary, it really is extraordinary your pickled brain and how it works

Can you tell me how you have been 'proved right' ???

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

Stop rewriting history. I was never on McGhee's back for his first year and a half. He was getting results, no problem with that. Where I had issues with him was the last 9 months of his time, where we were in a nose dive and he seemed incapable of even trying things to turn it round. So if you are going to throw accusations at least get them right. Presently you are showing yourself to rather a bitter, sad and somewhat obsessive person.

But do carry on, got a pretty clear afternoon.

May I suggest starting threads laying into;

Whing
Savage
Elder

After all these are Wilkins signings.

Also how about;

Fraser
Rents
Elphick

These are players that Wilkins has brought into the team, although your hero McGhee did give Rents and Elphick their debuts, so be carful laying into them too much.

Alternatively, go and spout how great McGhee is on the Motherwell boards?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Handbag cockery.

I have a hidden thought, which i shall expel now, that Forster will score about 14 this season. He likes to shoot, and if he gets the simplest chance to, he will. Too early to make lifetime judgements on the fella, but when the midfield begins to create and a firm partnership finds it's place up front, i tend to believe that the Force will get scoring. And i am not a positive individual in general.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Forster's odds have plumetted from 14/1, joint 3rd favourite to be this league's top goalscorer to 33/1 after 4 blanks, now the question I put to you is how many league goals will our great striker score this season ?.

It's not so much the question you are asking, more the way you put it. That last bit of sarcasm at the end there does appear that you have some anti Forster agenda. I think Piers is right in saying that you appear to want him to fail as you are somewhat revelling in his current bad spell.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" Stop rewriting history. I was never on McGhee's back for his first year and a half. He was getting results, no problem with that. Where I had issues with him was the last 9 months of his time, where we were in a nose dive and he seemed incapable of even trying things to turn it round "

Do you not see the double standards you apply between Wilkins and McGhee

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here