Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster at Brentford

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Finger on the lips in front on the opposing fans?

He might well have been worth another year or two, but Gus didn't seem to get on with him. I'd rather trust the manager than a player.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Doubt he'll celebrate.

:lolol:
He'll be doing cartwheels if he scores against us. Remember how he celebrated against Swindon last season? And the year he hit 2 in the 2-0 there? He wound them right up, and he would do the same to us.

Amazing that he scored against WOKING, though. Clearly, he's not a dead cat who needs to buried in the garden...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I still rate him, he should still be here, but what is done is done. Good luck to him.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
:lolol:
He'll be doing cartwheels if he scores against us. Remember how he celebrated against Swindon last season? And the year he hit 2 in the 2-0 there? He wound them right up, and he would do the same to us.

Amazing that he scored against WOKING, though. Clearly, he's not a dead cat who needs to buried in the garden...

He never played for Swindon, he never celebrated against Brentford so why would he celebrate against us.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ninja, he has never played for Swindon before.

Mr Wanderer - How is the cricket season going? I don't think he should still be here, if Poyet decided he shouldn't. Granted, he might score goals for us, but what about the apparent side issues?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He never played for Swindon, he never celebrated against Brentford so why would he celebrate against us.

It was merely an example of his genius at winding fans up after scoring.

He's got nothing against us as fans though, so he might behave. But I reckon there'll be some sort of reaction to Poyet. Or maybe not. Poyet knew he could score goals, they just fell out on a personal level.

I hope Forster never gets a chance to wind us up. :)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I'm convinced letting Nicky go is the biggest f*** up Poyet will make during his tenure with us. We wont get better than him this season, Fact.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BG, what makes you think Andy Scott will be sacked? I believe we play Brentford in the 10th game. Scott has an excellent record at Brentford. The board are not going to sack him after 10 games.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was really joking about by the time they play us at Withdean but I think that they reached the most they could be expected to last season. They will be expected to improve and if they do he could well move to a bigger better club with prospects, if they dont he will be sacked. Either way Forster would be in the right position to take over at least as temporary manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here