Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Former soap stars - where are they now?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
corospider.jpg

Spider from Coronation Street works in my local cafe. Makes a mean all-day-breakfast sarnie :thumbsup:

Anyone else spotted actors and actresses no longer on the telly?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
ye MB

i smell something funny eastlondonseagull

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
When I worked at Dow Jones, there was a heated debate when a bloke identical, and I mean identical, to the actor who played early Only Fools And Horses bit part character Mickey Pearce came in to do something electrical.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Wookiee said:
have not seen this fella on TV for years.

stevenb.jpg

i wonder what hes been up to ?
Mainly seen as a bit part copper on Eastenders and in Brighton train station.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
eastlondonseagull said:
Anyone else spotted actors and actresses no longer on the telly?

Since her career faded, former Neighbours actress Kimberley Davies can often be found handcuffed to my bed, if that counts?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Where's that Izzy who used to be on Hollyoaks and Debbie Dean who made a cameo appearance a few weeks back??? I'd slip both them one.

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
The Complete Badger said:
Isn't he a drug addict now? Of course, he could be an electrician too, but I remember reading something about him a few months ago which was talking about how messed up his life is.

Sadly, one of the red tops did run an unsavoury story about Mickey falling on hard times and drugs were mentioned.

I can only confirm that in the mid 90's, between Only Fools and Horses christmas specials, the actor playing Mickey Pearce used to spend all day and most evenings in the Hollerhans Tavern, New Cross, where I was the guitarist in the utterly shite house band. He used to dance like a mental wearing that little pork pie hat he wore on the telly.

Now, Uncle Albert…the shittest character on British TV. Apart from Cassandra. Discuss.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The Complete Badger said:
Absolutely. Uncle Albert was brilliant, and Cassandra wasn't bad. In fact, I even liked Micky Pearce a fair bit too. There's not really ANY character in OFAH who isn't worth their place.

Uncle Albert, actor Buster Merriefield sadly died a couple of years ago.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
John Boy said:
Fat Barry is STARRING in extras :clap2:

Fat Barry was in the Navy. He joined up at the same time as I did. One of us pursued a career wearing makeup, dressing up, and snogging pig-ugly birds wiv Lahndan accents.

:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here