Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forks for pies

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
This is really starting to CHEESE me off now..... It seams like the club are doing burger all to sort this problem out

Seagull Harry said:
I am sure that your mouth is so large that you can swallow it whole but I am a little more refined than that.

Doesn't sound like it given your recent insults.

Last edited:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
While my oral orrafice is of novelty proportions i've never felt the need or desire to swallow a Withdean pie whole. Why don't you take your own fork to games? that way you wouldn't have to call people names or insult my big mouth.

Seagull Harry

Nov 28, 2005
Haywards Heath
Redhead said:
While my oral orrafice is of novelty proportions i've never felt the need or desire to swallow a Withdean pie whole. Why don't you take your own fork to games? that way you wouldn't have to call people names or insult my big mouth.

I pay enough for the pies themselves already. A disposable fork should be available or I will be paying for the depreciation on my own fork as well as the extortionate pie price.

Seagull Harry said:
I will be paying for the depreciation on my own fork as well as the extortionate pie price.

Here's an idea, why don't you use your own fork and then make a claim against the club for depreciation? You might be able to make a claim for emotional distress as well. Have you considered legal advice?

Maybe we should make this thread a sticky? Mods!
How about a leaflet campaign and a march on the club offices? Maybe we could write a piece for the Argus, I'm sure local media will pick this issue up if we bring it to their attention.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Lokki 7 said:
Maybe we should make this thread a sticky? Mods!
How about a leaflet campaign and a march on the club offices? Maybe we could write a piece for the Argus, I'm sure local media will pick this issue up if we bring it to their attention.
Excellent idea Lokki. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here